Error 500

Sylence

Hi, I just wanted to report here that this website shows Internal error 500 and this happened a few times today and yesterday and every time takes few mins to solve.

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Thanks for the report guys. We are actively looking to it.

To explain it further. We had managed to narrow the issue on the first day itself and immediately shought had fixed it. However, after few hours, the issue was back again. Shought again fixed it and again, it reappeared. To understand why this problem is reappearing, it requires further investigation, which can only be done when either shought and Lite gets time for it.

for me mostly all sites are showing this message :/

i think terrorist attack on world wide web...

nsaneforum, yesterday & tday is little slow in between

19 hours ago, truemate said:

i think terrorist attack on world wide web...

your skills are being wasted in here...you should be working in NSA or somewhere similar :C 

knowledge-Spammer

500 - Internal Server Error

someone  have to be hitting this site hard are admins sure not a ddos  or something like that ?

How many times I have to say about...

5Nw4dy0.png

fPW2lDy.png

LFb643D.png

• Administrator
21 hours ago, knowledge said:

500 - Internal Server Error

someone  have to be hitting this site hard are admins sure not a ddos  or something like that ?

I highly doubt it. The problem is already found. Somehow keeps reappearing even after fixing it many many times.

20 hours ago, saeed_dc said:

We used use it, that for a long time I must say. It created more problems than it fixed. Especially the network problems where members used to complain about problems accessing the site, yet, the staff had no problems with it. The reason is, some members were receiving data from the local servers of the above company which were not working properly, having problems and such.

9 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

I highly doubt it. The problem is already found. Somehow keeps reappearing even after fixing it many many times.

We used use it, that for a long time I must say. It created more problems than it fixed. Especially the network problems where members used to complain about problems accessing the site, yet, the staff had no problems with it. The reason is, some members were receiving data from the local servers of the above company which were not working properly, having problems and such.

Like cached contents not getting updated on time? 

forums with such contents can be targeted by some specific groups. At least you have found the problem, it's good.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, saeed_dc said:

Like cached contents not getting updated on time? 

forums with such contents can be targeted by some specific groups. At least you have found the problem, it's good.

Caching on it was fine, I doubt they cached much, everything was probably instant. The problem was members not being able to access the site and even if they accessed, it was slow. On the other hand, the staff had no such problems with it.

For further information, you will need to contact shought about it.

Who knows, we may even use it again. Not suggesting anything here, just giving a possibility about it.

3 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

Caching on it was fine, I doubt they cached much, everything was probably instant. The problem was members not being able to access the site and even if they accessed, it was slow. On the other hand, the staff had no such problems with it.

For further information, you will need to contact shought about it.

Who knows, we may even use it again. Not suggesting anything here, just giving a possibility about it.

Thanks for the info, oh its fine I hope they solve it themselves soon anyway.

Archived