Clickable Smilies

Zeus_Hunt

screen3hx.jpg

the Clickable Smilies is a little off...

is that a bug or just me...( i have tried changing the screen resolution..nogo)

• Replies 14
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
im seriously thinking of downgrading back to 2.0, 2.1 has been nothin but a pain in the ass...

Seeing as u paid $70+ for the software, u might as well use it. That, and u might introduce new bugs and shit by downgrading.

im seriously thinking of downgrading back to 2.0, 2.1 has been nothin but a pain in the ass...

Seeing as u paid $70+ for the software, u might as well use it. That, and u might introduce new bugs and shit by downgrading.

Indeed, but nsane needed a break from working on it most of the day. :P Hopefully he'll decide to stay with it..

yeah, im ganna stay with it, i was just pissed because i paid $70 for it to completely fuck my shit up...well worth the money :P that and it seemed like nothin worked right, i've solved most of the minor stuff tho ;)

but im cool now, like lee said, i just needed to take a break for a bit ;)

yeah, im ganna stay with it, i was just pissed because i paid $70 for it to completely fuck my shit up...well worth the money :P that and it seemed like nothin worked right, i've solved most of the minor stuff tho ;)

but im cool now, like lee said, i just needed to take a break for a bit ;)

Do you want me to install the group name indicator mod? ;)

yeah, go for it, i've installed all the security patches and what not so we should be good to go from here :P

Shall I close the forums? I need to edit the index.php, topics.php, etc.. ;)

no need, just make backups first and if the mod don't work restore em (the worst it could do is cause php to output an error) :P

Archived