ZenMate Premium not working

truemate

i dont know what the prob just from 2 days i have noticed that zenmate premium is not working....

whenever i choose any location it says 

This site can’t provide a secure connection

ip.freesafeip.com sent an invalid response.

www.whatismyip.com sent an invalid response.

i re-install it but same prob in opera and ff

p.s-

just 2 days back only i have update my eset.. from eset8 it updated to eset9 < this eset9 looks so sh*t>

is this due to eset ? i disabled its protection but same thing..

wat happen to this zenmate browser plugin ?

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That plugin is suck, sometimes it need usernname & passowrd,yesterday i unstalled this and now i'm using Hotspot shield.

1 hour ago, truemate said:
Spoiler

i dont know what the prob just from 2 days i have noticed that zenmate premium is not working....

whenever i choose any location it says 

ip.freesafeip.com sent an invalid response.

www.whatismyip.com sent an invalid response.

i re-install it but same prob in opera and ff

p.s-

just 2 days back only i have update my eset.. from eset8 it updated to eset9 < this eset9 looks so sh*t>

is this due to eset ? i disabled its protection but same thing..

wat happen to this zenmate browser plugin ?

What the devil reason must be there this cursed ESET? Why? And You still want that something works as it should.

And one more thing - many proxy servers, used by zenMate, are blacklisted, and cannot be used. Apparently zenMate is also the only "The Money making machine", nothing else.

1 hour ago, Kalju said:

What the devil reason must be there this cursed ESET? Why? And You still want that something works as it should.

And one more thing - many proxy servers, used by zenMate, are blacklisted, and cannot be used. Apparently zenMate is also the only "The Money making machine", nothing else.

ok thule.. did you used zenmate ?

which is the best vpn then... don't say that resource eater cyber ghost

2 hours ago, exodius said:

That plugin is suck, sometimes it need usernname & passowrd,yesterday i unstalled this and now i'm using Hotspot shield.

if u premium then it will need username & pass only once...

hotspot shield I used it way back.. but I removed as after installing it many pop ups started on my pc... eset keep on pop-up with message 'dns attack" ...

15 minutes ago, truemate said:

ok thule.. did you used zenmate ?

which is the best vpn then... don't say that resource eater cyber ghost

I use only zenMate free browser extension, because pro is expired and I don't go to upgrade to pro, because it is nonsense.
best is if You don't use any VPN, Simply, if needed, use some free VPN and only if needed. Usually it isn't needed and if You use, You may be not able to open many websites and forums, because most owners are disabled any virtual users.

I use Zenmate Premium, for acess some forums, because my country are blocked it, and no problem to connect me.

16 hours ago, Kalju said:

I use only zenMate free browser extension, because pro is expired and I don't go to upgrade to pro, because it is nonsense.
best is if You don't use any VPN, Simply, if needed, use some free VPN and only if needed. Usually it isn't needed and if You use, You may be not able to open many websites and forums, because most owners are disabled any virtual users.

I don't use too much vpn or proxy.. just for one forum.

so I seen this zenmate browser extension is simple and fast

12 hours ago, npo33770 said:

I use Zenmate Premium, for acess some forums, because my country are blocked it, and no problem to connect me.

but for me, I facing that above prob :/

13 hours ago, truemate said:

I don't use too much vpn or proxy.. just for one forum.

so I seen this zenmate browser extension is simple and fast

but for me, I facing that above prob :/

just use hidemyass

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday happened some kind a strange thing. zenMate suddenly announced, "Welcome to zenMate Pro".
So far it was free version, because even all three months free keys has been deleted.
The change took place in one browser only, on the homepage is still written free version.
I wonder what happened and how long it lasts. Now is gone about 12 hours and it is still full version.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/4/2016 at 4:21 PM, Kalju said:

Yesterday happened some kind a strange thing. zenMate suddenly announced, "Welcome to zenMate Pro".
So far it was free version, because even all three months free keys has been deleted.
The change took place in one browser only, on the homepage is still written free version.
I wonder what happened and how long it lasts. Now is gone about 12 hours and it is still full version.

beware of this zenmate

I generally do not use it, but I follow, what's going on. So far, works in all browsers, that is in Chrome, in Chromium, in Opera, in Slimjet, in Avira Scout, in Firefox,

in Cyberfox, in Waterfox, etc. Everywhere works and the expiration date is the same, what was once a long time ago, before it was firstly disabled by zenMate.
PS. Updating goes automatically, no problems, at least till now.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived