Bizarre photos of Adolf Hitler...

humble3d

Bizarre photos of Adolf Hitler...

that he didn't want the world to see are finally uncovered 90 years later ...

OYM15D6.gif

:lol::lol:

The historic shots have emerged online more than 90 years after the Nazi Party leader ordered them to be destroyed

Some of Adolf Hitler's most candid moments as leader of the Nazi Party have been revealed in fascinating photographs taken during private speech rehearsals.

Following his release from Landsberg prison in 1924, Hitler, then age 34, was hungry to seize power in Germany.

To do so, he saw it necessary to polish one of his most famous talents: public speaking.

The Austrian dictator was revered as a master of rhetoric, regularly giving barnstorming speeches in front of huge crowds of fawning followers.

SEE FOR YOURSELF...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/bizarre-photos-adolf-hitler-didnt-8009804

More about this "person":

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/hitler-sent-to-landsberg-jail

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, humble3d said:

OYM15D6.gif

This picture must have been taken while Herr Hitler was rehearsing his famous "I aint passin em splifs" speach.

It's sad that peoples are still talking about him after so long time. Devil or ordinary dictator, he was a chapter from world history. A single man, no matter how devil he is, couldn't do what Hitler did, without the help from the majority. Would be better for all of us to go forward, not endless digging in the sh** of history.

23 minutes ago, Chatman said:

It's sad that peoples are still talking about him after so long time. Devil or ordinary dictator, he was a chapter from world history. A single man, no matter how devil he is, couldn't do what Hitler did, without the help from the majority. Would be better for all of us to go forward, not endless digging in the sh** of history.

if people are never reminded what monsters of the past were truly like we run the risk of haveing similar men take power  again...there is a huge resurgence of his policies in almost every major country in the world   .... America Russia and the rest of the western democracies always have these F-TARDS running around recruiting new people and forever testing the political winds .... and waiting for their opportunities...be vigilant people these people are not joking around...they intend to take power by ay means they can....but only if we allow it 

straycat19
4 hours ago, Chatman said:

There are still those of us who had contact with the Nazis long after the war.  I first met Deputy Reichsfuhrer Rudolf Hess in 1974.  Putting a face and voice to the history has left an everlasting memory.  Likewise that year I met General Omar Bradley in France which also left a lasting memory.  You have to take the good with the bad and learn from history, because those that don't are destined to repeat it.

4 hours ago, straycat19 said:

There are still those of us who had contact with the Nazis long after the war.  I first met Deputy Reichsfuhrer Rudolf Hess in 1974.  Putting a face and voice to the history has left an everlasting memory.  Likewise that year I met General Omar Bradley in France which also left a lasting memory.  You have to take the good with the bad and learn from history, because those that don't are destined to repeat it.

Yes, I, too, have had similar encounters as you've related to above... people are people wherever you go...:lol:

Archived