MagicISO 5.5 build 0276 HELP!

donizme

I am trying to modify a Win7 ISO. But UltraISO is filled with bugs so I can't use that. So I tried MagicISO and it seems good. But the problem is that I don't have a medicine for it. I tried the usual google search, etc...I have noticed this product blacklists many serials very quickly so none work!

Maybe you can help me find one?

If you find one with the following usernames: Thomas or Robert, they don't work! Someone help! :)

• Replies 5
  • Views 944
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Try PowerISO, I use it, it is very good and you will find it's serials easily.

Solved:

Ok I have found the solution for MagicISO. For me it has the best UI, and all the features of UltraISO. It is also the only one which is Windows 7 compatable.

There is a bug in UltraISO, it fails to save all parts of an ISO file if you modify it and save it to a new location. I tried this with a Windows 7 untouched ISO, where I removed the ei.cfg file and saved the resulting image. UltraISO is no good for me. :huh: That's why I switched to MagicISO.

I don't like PowerISO because it doesn't have all the features and the UI is plain. It should get rid of the "Power" in front of it's name... :dance2:

• Administrator

Good rhyme

but it has all features and it is easy to learn

not like Magic ISO that will make your beep burn.

ANW it is your opinion to use magicISO so be happy with it.

Good rhyme

but it has all features and it is easy to learn

not like Magic ISO that will make your beep burn.

ANW it is your opinion to use magicISO so be happy with it.

Lol I'm not happy with MagicISO! Although it has good UI, it failed when editing an ISO image, It could not duplicate the install.wim file in the untouched win7 ISO.

I want to thank msstdfmt who posted PowerISO 4.5 on the frontpage today, it seems their developers have realised the install.wim is difficult to replicate and have fixed it! I hope the other do it soon as well.

Thanks DKT27 for recommending it, it looks like I jumped the gun when saying it was no good! :)

Archived