A little suggestion

sanjoa

There are some programs that have multi-language installers or you can set the language after install finishes. And there programs that have an installer per language (I mean, they are not multi-language). So, I suggest that he programas that have not multi-language installer, should have the link to download page, so you can setup the language to your country's speaking.

• Replies 17
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm - we always give the link to the homepage... Guess that is good enough really. But - ok - I'll take your suggestion into consideration.

Meh, Jalaffa has a point there... Be thankfull they post all those apps, if 1 program isn't in the language you want, don't be lazy.. click the "Homepage" link and search m8 :lol:

But they could add a warning, telling u that the installer is/isn't Multi Language :bag:

• Administrator

Now that is what you call an idea(all of them).:bag:

don't be offtopic. My mother-tongue is not English, it's Spanish, but I've learned to speak, read and write in English, taking particular lessons since I was a child, and I've learned some at the web. But sometimes it makes me difficult to read or write or speak in English.

• Administrator

After google translator - He dicho que me gustó tu idea. Y también otras ideas.

• Administrator

OK. No problem.

I also like to add that you should add in the frontpage the download links for Adobe Reader, Flash player for Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, Air and Shockwave Player

• Administrator

We will add your suggestions to the list.

I don't think we will list the Shockwave and Flash Players though as when they are needed they are automatically downloaded.

• Administrator

Actually I had a really important point in my mind but forgot it. Will tell you when I remember.

• 3 weeks later...

I'd like, making use of this post, to suggest that when you login in a post, you should go back to the post after logging in not go to the nsane.forums homepage.

@José Matías Lemos:

What browser are you using?

I'm using Firefox, and when I log-in a certain post / section, I'm redirected back to that certain post / section.

@José Matías Lemos:

What browser are you using?

I'm using Firefox, and when I log-in a certain post / section, I'm redirected back to that certain post / section.

I am using Firefox and got the same result as Bizarre.

Archived