Acronis True Image 2016 19.0 Build 6569

anuraag

Acronis® Home is an integrated software suite that ensures the security of all information on your PC. It can back up all the data you need and securely destroy all confidential data you do not need anymore. With Acronis Home, you will be able to back up selected files and folders, Windows applications settings, Microsoft e-mail client settings and messages, or entire disks and partitions, as well as permanently destroy files and wipe personal information from partitions and/or entire disks, and clean all traces of user activity from your Windows system. Plus Pack is an add-on module featuring enhancements like the flexibility to restore files, applications and an operating system to dissimilar hardware as well as providing support for dynamic disks and Microsoft® Windows Preinstallation Environments (WinPE).

Thanks to Recruit for the update.

Download

• Replies 14
  • Views 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just installed over previous , no medicin needed , no problems...............:D

btw; what are the "Addons" good for, is it usefull to install it also ??:rolleyes:

No, that's impossible : Pete, please,  don't break your brand ............:lol:

btw; what are the "Addons" good for, is it usefull to install it also ??:rolleyes:

OK, I wonder which of all these boot-CDs is best !?

I made one myself from the Acronis-program ( boot-media-builder) and this ISO is 537MB,while the WinPE is 436MB......?

So why should you install this addon-pack ,while you can make a boot-CD with the media-builder.Always used these boot-CDs and they are really very good, never encountered corrupt backups !:rolleyes:

Just now, Pete 12 said:

OK, I wonder which of all these boot-CDs is best !?

I made one myself from the Acronis-program ( boot-media-builder) and this ISO is 537MB,while the WinPE is 436MB......?

So why should you install this addon-pack ,while you can make a boot-CD with the media-builder.Always used these boot-CDs and they are really very good, never encountered corrupt backups !:rolleyes:

BootCD created with Regular True Image installation is LINUX based.

If you install addons you will be able to create a WINPE based bootCD (ADK/WADK may also be required)

Universal Bootcd allows restore to dissimilar hardware.

Guys, just wondering...

I downloaded the ATI Boot ISO - build 6569 - from "two" of the above links, and both are 563,281,920 bytes - fine!! Funny thing is, that these are both the exact same size of the previous version - build 6559 ISO, which I am sure I got from in NsaneForums too. Yet, I also downloaded a build 6569 from another site and it is 563,281,921 bytes - just 1 byte larger.. Strange...!!!

Don't know which to keep/delete (all on hold for now)...

InsaneAl

I have no doubt the links are correct but I was just wondering why the build 6569 is exactly the same size as the previous version - 6559...!!!

Ok, I just unpacked each ISO, and yes there is an internal difference.. With UltraISO, when viewing the contents of an image file, only gives a KB size to files - eg 85,562 KB viewed with UltraISO, could actually be 85,562,111 bytes or 85,562,250 bytes when unpacked,, and that's what actually happens.. So, having the exact same image size is just totally coincidental.. Now we know...!!!

Now I will find out why the single byte difference with the image from the other site... 2 minutes later - I compared unpacked contents and they are identical - all files compare exactly in size as are date/time attributes etc.. It's from a trusted site so I don't really have any reason to get alarmed... I'll keep the files I got from HERE though...

InsaneAl

Archived