Another video card question...sorry

bruinator

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No need to be sorry your question and Answers do no more than to help the community..

Good luck with your query..

I prefer 

http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-64bit-Single-Profile-02G-P3-2713-KR/dp/B01AZ7M2OY/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1461530628&sr=1-1&keywords=geforce+gt+710&refinements=p_n_feature_four_browse-bin%3A6066314011%2Cp_n_condition-type%3A2224371011%2Cp_36%3A1253504011

I don't like pasive coolers.

55 minutes ago, Reefa said:

No need to be sorry your question and Answers do no more than to help the community..

Good luck with your query..

+1

To be honest, I would not recommend any of them...
I noticed that the price range was between 40 and 50 dollars... What is the maximum amount you want to invest in a video card?! Aware of this, some members could give alternatives to those given for you...

2 hours ago, WALLONN7 said:

To be honest, I would not recommend any of them...
I noticed that the price range was between 40 and 50 dollars... What is the maximum amount you want to invest in a video card?! Aware of this, some members could give alternatives to those given for you...

$50 since i am not the one paying for it. Plz note, i am not a gamer or movie editor in any way.

10 hours ago, bruinator said:

$50 since i am not the one paying for it. Plz note, i am not a gamer or movie editor in any way.

I will go straight to the point: with a maximum investment of $ 50 will buy you nothing better than the onboard video ( Intel HD 530 ).

You would need to buy at least a Geforce GT 740 or Radeon R7 250.

With GT 740, the average price found was around $ 86, you still have considerable disadvantages facing the onboard video, if you consider the investment.

With R7 250, you would have a gain of about 3% for just $ 9.99 ( $ 59.99 ).

In any case, make a survey of prices in other stores you know, taking into account the reference models I posted ( R7 250 / GeForce GT 740 ).

Below the  video cards links and their comparatives:

Prices

Comparatives

Wallonn, Plz keep in mind where i said someone else is paying for this, not me, so $50 is the max. I appreciate ur opinion and help though. I am not a gamer or movie editor.

1 hour ago, bruinator said:

Wallonn, Plz keep in mind where i said someone else is paying for this, not me, so $50 is the max. I appreciate ur opinion and help though. I am not a gamer or movie editor.

I think I was not clear enough... My bad...
Taking into account the $ 50, stay with the onboard video. Do not buy anything. That's what you said, with some alternatives, as proposed earlier. 
;)

P.S. As a gamer, I won't never buy those cards...

8 minutes ago, WALLONN7 said:

I think I was not clear enough... My bad...
Taking into account the $ 50, stay with the onboard video. Do not buy anything. That's what you said, with some alternatives, as proposed earlier. 
;)

P.S. As a gamer, I won't never buy those cards...

I wouldnt buy anything if there wasnt a problem with the IGC but there is and I am not RMAing the board. thx

1 minute ago, bruinator said:

I wouldnt buy anything if there wasnt a problem with the IGC but there is and I am not RMAing the board. thx

As I've been following you in your topics, I know the details. Just as I know that some members, including me, suggest you OS other than Windows 10. In this way, we could see if there is indeed a problem, or merely some incompatibility between components and operating system involved...

So I ask you: is it really worth investing in a video card without having irrefutable certainty of what's wrong?! :think:

Backup your system, install another operating system and let us know... :yes:

• Administrator

Those cards mentioned here are not more powerful than your Intel graphics card from what I know of them.

53 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

Those cards mentioned here are not more powerful than your Intel graphics card from what I know of them.

Not even close...

• Administrator

Your build-in GPU is on the CPU, not on the motherboard. Seems to me that it's only slightly better, in some things it is better, in some others Intel's build-in GPU might be so.

21 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

Your build-in GPU is on the CPU, not on the motherboard. Seems to me that it's only slightly better, in some things it is better, in some others Intel's build-in GPU might be so.

Not better in any way...

Archived