Kaspersky Internet Security 2009/2010

AeonFulx

Hi I'm just wondering is it easy nowadays to get a hand on a cracked KIS 2009/2010? I'm not asking for one here. Because I heard from the past about blacklist and all these... I'm still using 7.0.1.325 version.

• Replies 16
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
karachidude

yes its not at all hard to find valid keys for KAV and KIS.They are periodically uploaded on torrent sites like demonoid.com, and thepiratebay usually by chattchitto.just read the .nfo and u will know how to use them.Some of them are blacklisted many are not,u just have to find fresh uploads.

I myself am using KAV2010,and just had to change the key twice or thrice in the past month.

cheers

karachidude

@ Anybody who knows

is the box's TR on the frontpage or what?

thinkin of tryin it out

• Administrator

That is why I say "shought is never wrong".

• 7 months later...
chlorophyll

NOTE : first i used patch method for kis 2010.recently kis blocked that method for activation.next used boxs trial resetter.its nice.but we had to update database again from beginning.so its time taking.

recently i started using keys.i got 54 days key.still 20 days remaining.n till now my keys were not blacklisted.i also uploaded keys in this forum.now its better to go for keys i think.

12th march 2010 fresh keys for downoad -- HERE

• 2 weeks later...

NOTE : first i used patch method for kis 2010.recently kis blocked that method for activation.next used boxs trial resetter.its nice.but we had to update database again from beginning.so its time taking.

recently i started using keys.i got 54 days key.still 20 days remaining.n till now my keys were not blacklisted.i also uploaded keys in this forum.now its better to go for keys i think.

12th march 2010 fresh keys for downoad -- HERE

Thax :rolleyes:

Ummm,

what method is best use the activation code or use key file, I still confuse what the relation between activation code and the key file.

Thanks

chlorophyll

no no.now applying patch methods blocked by kaspersky.so better to use keys.

if u want u can use kaspersky trial resetter.but its better to go for keys now.link submitted above for keys.follow the instructions.

or else once see THIS POST

• 2 months later...

Archived