bruinator

• Replies 21
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lost the count... amd and intel based

2 hours ago, masterupc said:

lost the count... amd and intel based

Say what? Can you tell me what you are trying to say in English plz.

Israeli_Eagle
9 hours ago, bruinator said:

anyone here ever build a computer using a new asus motherboard before??

Me and many!

But through the years I learned: Asus is good hardware, BUT... The drivers are ok, but better never use any extra Asus software!

• Administrator

My motherboard and my router are ASUS. :P My sister's phone, which I made her buy is ASUS too.

Eitherway, when it comes to motherboards, ASUS is considered the king in it.

My 5 last laptops were and still are ASUS ... no trouble !

4 hours ago, Israeli_Eagle said:

Me and many!

But through the years I learned: Asus is good hardware, BUT... The drivers are ok, but better never use any extra Asus software!

+ 1

11 hours ago, bruinator said:

Say what? Can you tell me what you are trying to say in English plz.

I've built a lot of pc's in many mobo brands... asus included

1 hour ago, LOQUILLO said:

Somelike this:

P4150019.JPG

Is that Compuplaza?

LOL

2 hours ago, masterupc said:

Is that Compuplaza?

LOL

This is the original and complete pic, it's my Tech Center.

P4150023.JPG

El cracking no te da de comer, solo se comparte conocimientos para que este al alcance de todos. Algo tengo que hacer, ya metido en este mundo desde hace mas de 20 años.

I have 10 working (and 7 more in the closet) desktops at home and they all have ASUS boards in them.  The oldest one is a Sabretooth X79 in my wife's desktop that she doesn't do much with other than email, browsing, photos, and printing address labels.  I really like the Sabretooth line of ASUS boards, never had a problem with them.  

2 minutes ago, straycat19 said:

I have 10 working (and 7 more in the closet) desktops at home and they all have ASUS boards in them.  The oldest one is a Sabretooth X79 in my wife's desktop that she doesn't do much with other than email, browsing, photos, and printing address labels.  I really like the Sabretooth line of ASUS boards, never had a problem with them.  

It's the top in ASUS mobos, hehehe I remember when was in EFnet with the greats of the scene.

1 hour ago, LOQUILLO said:

P4150023.JPG

El cracking no te da de comer, solo se comparte conocimientos para que este al alcance de todos. Algo tengo que hacer, ya metido en este mundo desde hace mas de 20 años.

Nice one... it lacks a bed... lol

• Administrator
13 hours ago, LOQUILLO said:

P4150023.JPG

This might well be one of the most impressive and interesting personal pics someone has ever posted on our forums. You are taking on jalaffa there. :P

Also, please use English as much as possible on the forums. :P

=
The cracking does not give you enough to eat, only knowledge is shared to make this available to everyone. Something I have to do, I'm in this world for over 20 years.

I love my ASUS P5Q, it's in my signature. Running and working 24*7*365

On quinta-feira, 14 de abril de 2016 at 8:55 PM, bruinator said:

anyone here ever build a computer using a new asus motherboard before

Yes, started in the 90's. Both TX97s still run, I mean, crawl, which gives you an idea of the quality of the components.

Tried a Soyo, and the capacitors leaked and the board died after 2 years.

Since that fiasco, I only buy ASUS.

• 2 weeks later...

My old Asus A3500L laptop (2005) still works great (not just crawl) with Win XP on board. Boots faster than my much newer desktop.   All components work 11 years without a single failure !!!!!

Besides, 8 month back my desktop Asrock mobo broke down. I replaced it with .... yes, you're right  -  with new ASUS motherboard of course ! 

So far, so good. there are no problems with it at all.

On 15 kwiecień 2016 at 10:58 AM, Israeli_Eagle said:

Me and many!

What's wrong with ASUS (extra) software ?  

Archived