Remix OS UltraTablet and Mini

straycat19

Has anyone purchased the Ultratablet and mini that could provide some feedback and a review.  I am looking at buying an ultratablet but don't see much difference between it and the ASUS Transformer tablets I have bought in the past that have been taking up room on my closet shelves.  The major difference is the price, $299 for the ultratablet and I spent as much as $799 for the ASUS Transformer tablets with keyboards.  And the ASUS tablets don't run the newer versions of Android, like 5 or 6.  

Any actual user information is appreciated.

• Replies 3
  • Views 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try Amazon  for reviews  no one on this site buys units since i was riding my dinosaur :P

All jokes aside  why cant they write a simple iso  and not that buggy thing they use now,  like the rest the O/S world does  they would get more beta testers  how unprofessional and  the 1st beta to  dual-boot Remix OS and Windows people couldn't boot ether it messed up you're machine . But it has pretty good reviews pre installed on a tablet for the most part at Amazon . All the hype in the news about how  good it is and botched up you're PC  . Crazy man ...

14 hours ago, steven36 said:

Try Amazon  for reviews  no one on this site buys units since i was riding my dinosaur :P

All jokes aside  why cant they write a simple iso  and not that buggy thing they use now,  like the rest the O/S world does  they would get more beta testers  how unprofessional and  the 1st beta to  dual-boot Remix OS and Windows people couldn't boot ether it messed up you're machine . But it has pretty good reviews pre installed on a tablet for the most part at Amazon . All the hype in the news about how  good it is and botched up you're PC  . Crazy man ...

Surely I can't be the only one that really buys hardware and software.

I wouldn't trust an Amazon review for a bottle of water, never mind for anything else.  That is the biggest bunch of liars and bullshitters on the internet.  I have run into people there who gave glowing reviews of an item that they really thought was a piece of junk just so other people would buy it and get screwed.  Just call them Amazon Trolls.  And if you really want to read a bunch of BS then read the reviews of the people who get items to test for free for their review, you will never read a bad one though everywhere else on the internet the item is being slammed as junk.  

I was hoping that there was someone else here that was into new technology like me that I could trust.  I don't mind spending the money, after all, I can't take it with me, but I had read reviews of the OS (not great) and just wondered how it really worked on the tablet.

1 minute ago, straycat19 said:

Surely I can't be the only one that really buys hardware and software.

I buy units but not no tablets  . Buying hardware  and units is not the same you most likely would find gamers on this site that buys hardware to put in there older units . And people who buys phones  but most people are not going buy  remix o/s tablets yet  maybe if they ever get it working right in PCs  they will ,  For me to buy something i have to have a need for it and id like to be able to try it before i buy it . Remix is a open source O/S  so you're  just buying a unit not software.. BTW .

Archived