Remove utorrent Adds! Not Working!

bdyekita

@knowledge I do not understand programming and reversing, but my little Hex Editor show me you changed all source. I do not know how developers compiled their installer, but people talking everywhere for UPX compression. A few days ago I checked in web for UPX compressor. And I read it just compress the files 1:1, it is not compiler that will make 5 files into 1. So, you have 1 file from 1 file with improved compression. You changed the compression with another version UPX. What is the point? Where is the core of utorrent? Because all source code is different now? Can you leave it as much as you can like original? What actually you get with compress/decompress?

• Replies 82
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uTorrent and Bittorrent Installers are simply packed with UPX with no protection

Normally when a Reverser want to crack any software he first checks its architecture version and protection, if Target is packed and protected, he then unpacks and removes its protection and continues his process

But in this case I think @knowledge patched it without unpacking it

I don't know exactly waiting for @knowledge to clear me out

knowledge-Spammer
1 hour ago, BTJB said:

@knowledge I do not understand programming and reversing, but my little Hex Editor show me you changed all source. I do not know how developers compiled their installer, but people talking everywhere for UPX compression. A few days ago I checked in web for UPX compressor. And I read it just compress the files 1:1, it is not compiler that will make 5 files into 1. So, you have 1 file from 1 file with improved compression. You changed the compression with another version UPX. What is the point? Where is the core of utorrent? Because all source code is different now? Can you leave it as much as you can like original? What actually you get with compress/decompress?

i understand what u mean 100%  but if i keep it all like original  then   its not right i am not developers of utorrent but i like to make my own version how i want it to be  i am sorry if u guys not happy  with my work  but utorrent  can be a real pain in the ass sometime 

about compress/decompress sometime have to be done like that  illl see if can think of better way to fix  on newer versions

you changed all source  sometimes its best  to make little changes from time to time and see if can be done

u are smart guy i see this  and i am sure u can patch utorrent  aswell  i am sure ?

25 minutes ago, knowledge said:

i understand what u mean 100%  but if i keep it all like original  then   its not right i am not developers of utorrent but i like to make my own version how i want it to be  i am sorry if u guys not happy  with my work  but utorrent  can be a real pain in the ass sometime 

about compress/decompress sometime have to be done like that  illl see if can think of better way to fix  on newer versions

you changed all source  sometimes its best  to make little changes from time to time and see if can be done

Aksam420

u are smart guy i see this  and i am sure u can patch utorrent  aswell  i am sure ?

I love that Add-Free patched installer

I always use inline patching to avoid unpacking but most of the time my AV thinks Patched exe a Virus of course it is false positive

Your work is great as always

I trust this Ad-Free Installer from @knowledge if anyone don't just download original installer from utorrent site

https://www.utorrent.com/downloads/complete/os/win/track/stable

and run that patch

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/7082525/patch.7z.html
after it compare Patched exe with the Ad-Free installer from @knowledge

You'll see both are same

knowledge-Spammer

u see i new u can fix utorrent aswell   y u never post   as i am sure people will like your work as much as my work

There is nowhere tutorials how to reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble utorrent, no one! @knowledge keep his work for him, the other opponent @Aksam420 just copied his changes and placed into the patch tool without education. If I give him another version, he will ask knowledge, I am sure.

knowledge-Spammer
13 minutes ago, BTJB said:

There is nowhere tutorials how to reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble utorrent, no one! @knowledge keep his work for him, the other opponent @Aksam420 just copied his changes and placed into the patch tool without education. If I give him another version, he will ask knowledge, I am sure.

i am sorry to say BTJB

i do my own thing and so do @Aksam420  its not about  education  its about helping people 

i learned today much more people can fix utorrent like i do  but i learned they not want  to  post

u may ask y people who can fix the program not want to post right ?

but i learned they think  @dickmaster and @knowledge are first

i hate to make long comment but i feel its best to say  i am not  first  or the best 

i no people like @AR Engineer and much more people

can do very much the same thing i do  sure its not 100% like me  but very much the same thing

plz people u not need to think we are first   we all friends ( if u can fix post it y not right )

i am just a fan of utorrent  i like to play with the program

now about the tutorials how to reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble utorrent

i am sure people can show how its done in more ways then one  i not post how i do adfree installer and pro installers as if utorrent team see will make problems for us all  i am sure on this  but its ok  long as i am on this site ill post all the versions u want  but somethings i cant post in open topics  as can make harder work for all the people who can fix the program  if utorrent team see all the things we can do

its best to never judge a book by its cover

i hope all names in post are not mad with me for saying my comment

1 hour ago, BTJB said:

First my friend I didn't say that the patterns in that patch is my work. Did I? I'm not opponent I am nsaner and belong to this family

Second I did it because you thought that @knowledge unpacked and packed with different version and changed the whole source code. It was just to clear you out that He modified original installer

Third You are right if you want me to patch utorrent like @knowledge I'll surely ask him to patch.

Last I'm using utorrent for about 2 years and from the last 10 months I'm using my own cracked versions of utorrent before that was using cracks from others

Hope I cleared misunderstanding between us if any. @BTJB

Oh, how to ask you guys to learn me on PM to make ad-free version myself? Maybe compensation with money for the time? :shy: But how much? Let me know something. :notworthy:

knowledge-Spammer
3 hours ago, BTJB said:

Oh, how to ask you guys to learn me on PM to make ad-free version myself? Maybe compensation with money for the time? :shy: But how much? Let me know something. :notworthy:

my time is free no compensation with money for the time

save your money my friend we help for free cant take money from u 

ill see if can help u so u can post or make your own :)

Thanks a lot guys!

I just tried my own way for further fix.

- UPX unpack

- Than it is more easy, now I catch the changes, they are very small, and pro version have only 1 byte. I checked them on old version and they have the same requirement. Output fix is successful. The problem seems begin for me at now. After long time work I found this issue: If the app is repacked once, the app will stay with adware banners. :o Why is that? I mean - you just decompress the cracked working EXE and than it will work in bad condition, then compress back again and app still work not well. :s Some help please! :unsure:

1 hour ago, BTJB said:

Thanks a lot guys!

I just tried my own way for further fix.

- UPX unpack

- Than it is more easy, now I catch the changes, they are very small, and pro version have only 1 byte. I checked them on old version and they have the same requirement. Output fix is successful. The problem seems begin for me at now. After long time work I found this issue: If the app is repacked once, the app will stay with adware banners. :o Why is that? I mean - you just decompress the cracked working EXE and than it will work in bad condition, then compress back again and app still work not well. :s Some help please! :unsure:

For pro you have to change at least four bytes

and sorry I did't understand repack part. Can you please specify

@Aksam420 I am using this tool for decompress patched ad-free version. The output file give me ad bars in utorrent. Which is very strange. And can not back any more as original without ads bars (ads panels).

1 hour ago, BTJB said:

@Aksam420 I am using this tool for decompress patched ad-free version. The output file give me ad bars in utorrent. Which is very strange. And can not back any more as original without ads bars (ads panels).

Ok now I understand you are repacking Ad-Free installer from @knowledge You can expect that because the Installer is modified without unpacking

Try @dickmaster patch and use that output patched exe

11 hours ago, Aksam420 said:

Try @dickmaster patch and use that output patched exe

@dickmaster ad-free patch does not work totally!

Why should we crack utorrent without unpacking?

1 hour ago, AR Engineer said:

In my side @dickmaster patch working fine

You wrong. The patch does not work. Ask someone else please to confirm.

dickmaster

8 minutes ago, BTJB said:

Whats the fucking problem with it? 

AR Engineer
17 minutes ago, BTJB said:

7 minutes ago, dickmaster said:

Whats the fucking problem with it? 

Its okay friend sometime AV creates problem for patch

AR Engineer
2 hours ago, BTJB said:

Why should we crack utorrent without unpacking?

You mean like this

µTorrent v3.5.0 Build 43804 Stable

Sharecode[?]: /files/7092042/uTorrent.v3.5.0.Build.43804.Stable.7z.html

µTorrent v3.5.0 Build 43804 Stable Ad-Free

Sharecode[?]: /files/7092047/uTorrent.v3.5.0.Build.43804.Stable.Ad-Free.7z.html

µTorrent v3.5.0 Build 43804 Stable Pro

Sharecode[?]: /files/7092057/uTorrent.v3.5.0.Build.43804.Stable.Pro.7z.html

7 hours ago, AR Engineer said:

You mean like this

µTorrent v3.5.0 Build 43804 Stable Ad-Free

Sharecode[?]: /files/7092047/uTorrent.v3.5.0.Build.43804.Stable.Ad-Free.7z.html

Why you not check the program before sharing? Why? Even when someone told you that it does not work.

Here is differences between your and proper fix shared by @knowledge

ab6a92ab6291d7f5eb9c0be0f4524ff8.png

These bytes which was changed during direct patch - these parts can not be unpacked.

Is there requirement to unpack if we need cracking this software or it is no good idea?

3 hours ago, BTJB said:

Even when someone told you that it does not work.

Where and who said @AR Engineer fixes are not working

By the way both are different versions what @knowledge shared is the intermediate of Ad-Free and Pro

Try comparing @knowledge fix with this

µTorrent v3.5.0 Build 43804 Stable

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/7092042/uTorrent.v3.5.0.Build.43804.Stable.7z.html

uTorrent officially provides only two different editions Ad-Free and Pro

dickmaster

Working on a new Ad-free version (Will not share this public, only for friends)

12211212.png

Archived