NOD32 False Alarms

Guest WL-13

Ok, I have been using Nod32 for a while now, and I reckon it is the best anti-virus, but lately it has been pissing me off. It is preventing Spyware Doctor and sometimes even Spysweeper from installing properly. A stupid window comes up(Nod32 window) saying that it could be a threat, and terminates the installation. This is really pissing me off, does anyone know how to stop Nod32 from doing this?

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ok, I have been using Nod32 for a while now, and I reckon it is the best anti-virus, but lately it has been pissing me off. It is preventing Spyware Doctor and sometimes even Spysweeper from installing properly. A stupid window comes up(Nod32 window) saying that it could be a threat, and terminates the installation. This is really pissing me off, does anyone know how to stop Nod32 from doing this?

without getting into much details etc, unless the files came from the offical homepage (and not here either) ever thought yours might be bad???

Hi,

I am currently using NOD32 together with Spysweeper and Spyware Doctor (I've just installed my Spyware Doctor two days ago) together with other security stuffs and there is no false positive. Just like myidisbb said, maybe your copy of Spysweeper and Spyware Doctor are spywares. Just my 2cents. Thanks.

Regards,

Liw

Archived