Trump defended his "manhood" at the Detroit Republican Debate

luisam

Trump defended his "manhood" at the Detroit Republican Debate

If you thought the one thing this election was missing was more penis jokes, Trump's got you covered.

After Marco Rubio defended his sharpened personal attacks on Trump by alleging that the businessman had sent the race down the path of insult and invective, Trump hit back hard.

"Well, I also happen to call him a lightweight, OK. And I have said that," he said. "So I would like to take that back. He is really not that much of a lightweight. And as far as — and I have to say this, I have to say this. He hit my hands. Nobody has ever hit my hands. I have never heard of this. Look at those hands. Are they small hands?"

Then Trump went — well, below the belt.

"And he referred to my hands: If they are small, something else must be small," he said. "I guarantee you there is no problem. I guarantee you."

SOURCE

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont find anything about this years campaigning funny these so called candidates are running for president there trying to become the commander and chief of our military a high ranking official in our government and there stooping to name calling five year olds do name calling I dont want a five year old to be president I want a intelligent gutsy man or woman that is going to do a good job running the country I live in end of story.

1 hour ago, Holmes said:

I dont find anything about this years campaigning funny these so called candidates are running for president there trying to become the commander and chief of our military a high ranking official in our government and there stooping to name calling five year olds do name calling I dont want a five year old to be president I want a intelligent gutsy man or woman that is going to do a good job running the country I live in end of story.

No matter who wins, we all lose.

1 hour ago, Holmes said:

@Holmes I agree with you 100%. All joking aside, this clown Chump could one day have his finger on a nuclear button. Can you imagine how this guy would handle delicate negotiations during a crisis or a confrontation with Putin's Russia for example? This is the big defect in the USA's democratic system, that a total buffoon with no political ability or statesmanship, but plenty of money, can get to within touching distance of the Presidency. The lunatic has (almost) taken over the asylum.!!!:angry::angry::angry:

1 hour ago, CODYQX4 said:

No matter who wins, we all lose.

Sadly, even if you don't live in America and are not American you lose too.

Truth is you are choosing puppets. The guys pulling the strings have been doing so for at least 60 years. No, I take that back. They've probably grown bored of pulling strings, so they hire people to pull the strings for them.

PS There is no place for lobbies in a democracy. Lobbies represent corporations. Democracies represent people. Look it up.

2 hours ago, Pequi said:

Sadly, even if you don't live in America and are not American you lose too.

Truth is you are choosing puppets. The guys pulling the strings have been doing so for at least 60 years. No, I take that back. They've probably grown bored of pulling strings, so they hire people to pull the strings for them.

PS There is no place for lobbies in a democracy. Lobbies represent corporations. Democracies represent people. Look it up.

But corporations are people so it's all legal. Money is speech.

Obama tried doing something to circumvent congress he tried doing something above his pay grade and couldnt so he attempted to execute a executive order or something to fight gun control because of all the f*cking school shootings.  President cant do anything without congress and senate and they really cant do anything without the president if the puppet theory was true everybody is a puppet not just the president.

Anyone remembers Colonel Ghadaffi?

In all his years in power, and despite all his eccentricities and excesses, never did he once mention or hint at his manhood.

In any other nation, if a person running for high office brings the subject of his manhood into his public debates, he would at least be totally discredited by the public he is addressing, if not committed to a mental institution for treatment.

The real problem does not lay with Mr. Trump, it lays with the American public at large, who is willing to lap up such shambles in their political lives.

3 hours ago, Holmes said:

Obama tried doing something to circumvent congress he tried doing something above his pay grade and couldnt so he attempted to execute a executive order or something to fight gun control because of all the f*cking school shootings.  President cant do anything without congress and senate and they really cant do anything without the president if the puppet theory was true everybody is a puppet not just the president.

Obama promised that people would no longer have to PHEAR the American Gulag, Guantanamo, that they would no longer have to PHEAR being arrested, or having loved ones arrested for cannabis use, that people would no longer have to PHEAR losing their children in some pointless war fought in a distance land to give  the powerfull more power, that they would not have to PHEAR the backlash of bailing out banks with public money.

I honestly believe Obama wanted to do these things (politicians instinctively want to please their electorate, it's in their blood, it means countless re-elections), but the puppet masters rever POWER, not money (they already have 90% of all the wealth in the world, take any more and their playthings starve). And PHEAR is POWER. So they did not ALLOW him to keep any on his promises.

Which is why I think disarming the population is so important to the people really in POWER. Where's the fun if your pets can shoot back ? Every single country that banned guns for civilians had a massive increase in homicides. As far as I know, there are no exceptions. So why this elaborate lie to conceal the truth ?

The picture Americans have of an all powerful president with his finger hovering over a button that could start a nuclear holocaust is something out of a comic book. Get real.

If the Clown is elected President, he will have no more power than Obama has now. If he's a very good boy, they will probably even let him wear his wig in public. And look pretty.

Archived