BookCase

I wonder if we can add a link to the Super Repo addons site to the front page Kodi section.

That site is HERE and adds thousands more addons to Kodi than tvaddons does.

One, in particular is iSTREAM. It is very good, and better than Genesis in many ways. It also has an option to "Subscribe". By subscribing, it notifies you of new additions to the TV and Movie database which is a very useful feature. Another great one is Origin.

I think the superrepo would be an awesome addition for anyone. :D

• Replies 9
  • Views 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously, someone has not read the news on Kodi site about them not wanting to be associated with any third party addons, like in your above requests. 

1 hour ago, BookCase said:

I wonder if we can add a link to the Super Repo addons site to the front page Kodi section.

That site is HERE and adds thousands more addons to Kodi than tvaddons does.

One, in particular is iSTREAM. It is very good, and better than Genesis in many ways. It also has an option to "Subscribe". By subscribing, it notifies you of new additions to the TV and Movie database which is a very useful feature. Another great one is Origin.

I think the superrepo would be an awesome addition for anyone. :D

That's one way to get nsaneforums on kodi radar if it ain't already :whistle:

1 hour ago, Cerberus said:

Obviously, someone has not read the news on Kodi site about them not wanting to be associated with any third party addons, like in your above requests. 

I have read the news and the tvaddons are already linked on the front page. I am just suggesting to add more.

11 hours ago, KP333 said:

That's one way to get nsaneforums on kodi radar if it ain't already :whistle:

I don't believe that they even think they can stop all the addons on the various sites nor would they try, since the addons themselves are not illegal, just the content that a user may choose to download using them.  Kodi's main concern, after thoroughly reading what they posted on their website/forum, is that these pirate capable addons not be discussed or disseminated on their forums.  There seems to be an insane mental attitude amongst some sites that it is OK to post some illegal content but not others.  For example, MDL, which has numerous hacks and illegal files that deal with pirating Windows but won't allow any other type of illegal content.  Do they really think that that keeps them off of anyone's radar.  Microsoft just uses that information to strengthen Windows and eventually a point will come when it is going to bite MDL in the ass.  And if you think that just not posting Kodi addons is keeping Nsane off the radar you should take a look at all the hacks and illegal warez already available here.  B)

• Administrator

Hi BookCase. As always we appreciate feedback and we will look into it.

However, I personally think Config Wizard covers everything a new user requires. It installs many top addons which are available on the site you have mentioned.

About Kodi though, I find it funny that rather than fixing it's important addons like the now broken user made Youtube addon, they are busy taking on sites which made them what they are.

Either way, if guys at Kodi ever feel like anything wrong or misinformation is posted on the nsane.down, they are free to contact us about it.

On 2/27/2016 at 8:08 AM, DKT27 said:

Hi BookCase. As always we appreciate feedback and we will look into it.

However, I personally think Config Wizard covers everything a new user requires. It installs many top addons which are available on the site you have mentioned.

I agree, the addons mentioned and the Config Wizard are perfect for people getting started but, the super repo addons add more options and plugins that are not mentioned there or included that add so much more. That's all.

• 1 year later...

So, here's a little update: Due to some legal actions discussed HERE, a lot of the addon developers have quit developing and so a lot of the old addons are no longer working or updated and so a new breed of addons have taken their place. Whereas Exodus used to be awesome, Covenant has now taken its place. Phoenix was great and now it's also gone. Bob Unleashed is one of the new great ones and Bennu has taken the place of Phoenix. Noobs and Nerds is a great place to get addons like Bob Unleashed. A site I frequent lately that has most of the updates and How-To's is WirelesShack.  I don't know if this can be added to the Front Page. Also, tvaddons.ag is now tvaddons.co. The "fusion" repo is HERE & The "Indigo" Installer to Auto-configure kodi is HERE. That should be updated on the front page. The reason behind that can be read HERE.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator
On 10/12/2017 at 8:57 AM, BookCase said:

So, here's a little update: Due to some legal actions discussed HERE, a lot of the addon developers have quit developing and so a lot of the old addons are no longer working or updated and so a new breed of addons have taken their place. Whereas Exodus used to be awesome, Covenant has now taken its place. Phoenix was great and now it's also gone. Bob Unleashed is one of the new great ones and Bennu has taken the place of Phoenix. Noobs and Nerds is a great place to get addons like Bob Unleashed. A site I frequent lately that has most of the updates and How-To's is WirelesShack.  I don't know if this can be added to the Front Page. Also, tvaddons.ag is now tvaddons.co. The "fusion" repo is HERE & The "Indigo" Installer to Auto-configure kodi is HERE. That should be updated on the front page. The reason behind that can be read HERE.

Sorry for late reply. Thanks for the information. I have updated the frontpage with new links. Please let me know if wording or links or anything as such needs to be changed in it.

38 minutes ago, DKT27 said:

Sorry for late reply. Thanks for the information. I have updated the frontpage with new links. Please let me know if wording or links or anything as such needs to be changed in it.

Looks good to me. :thumbsup:

Archived