Frontpage is back online

shought

No need to post any topics, we're aware of the fact that the frontpage is down and Lite is working on fixing it.

You'll be the first to know if anything changes :unsure: (Well, of course Lite and the bigger part of the staff will know first :P)

In the mean time try creating and account and start sharing with our community, I'm sure you'll like it! :D

Edit:

We are back! :dance2:

• Replies 28
  • Views 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was. I just made this topic to rule myself out as the bad guy, please don't tell the others OK?

When I tipe www.nsanedown.com the website does not load. What happened?

Edit:

Topic merged with this one

jalaffa

I can't believe this. I don't want to offend you, but are you blind? :P

There is a topic right below yours which explains what are you asking.

Cheers :)

EDIT: Mods moved merged your topic, but you should really look and search before you post.

I'm working on it... in the mean time stay calm. :P

Thanks for that!, nearly had heart attack... :sneaky:

This is given now.

nsane.down is currently offline. We currently have some server problems.

Please feel free to visit nsane.forums [our active community]. You will be automatically redirected there in x seconds.

Yeah, noticed that, I guess Lee is going to fix it tomorrow or something.

@Lee

Please do let us know any information you can disclose ;)

I'm working on it... in the mean time stay calm. :P

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, who, what, where, when?

It's a freaking invasion, people's heads are torn off, little girls screaming, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. :fear:

:sneaky: :P

I'll tell the others...

hehehehe :P .

• Administrator

Nsane Down is really down. :unsure:.

Others? :unsure:

Don't you watch Lost? The Others. :P

Nope.

@all

Should let you know that our admins are working on fixing the server as soon as possible. There's no ETA just yet :P

Take your time..

And Shought, yea... It's Official.. You're sick :P :unsure:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

It's a freaking invasion, people's heads are torn off, little girls screaming, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. :lol:

:P :unsure:

Now there's reason beyond doubt.

We got here a genuine pedophile :P

It's a freaking invasion, people's heads are torn off, little girls screaming, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. :lol:

:P :unsure:

Now there's reason beyond doubt.

We got here a genuine pedophile :P

Oh come one.. you people never been in 'Haunted House' on Halloween.. that little recording that is shrieking so loud its blown the playback device..da horra..murdrah...( insert scream here )..LOL

I have updated four servers in a month which is odd, one I had to do twice...and for some reason the first one .. well lets just say MySQL wasn't happy.. and when I realized what I had done it wasn't MySQL.. it was the PHP upgrade I had done on my system...for another server...not the one installed in the server...that was done right after the upgrade to that server.... popping up with ****.dll can't be found.. abunch of new !@#$.. OH and WAMP .. yes still has to be updated.. so now the server to the first upgrade .. has to be updated..so I guess that makes five...but yeah got the thing back up.. and I'll be !@#$%^ if they don't turn around and issue another update to the CMS again two weeks later.. gotta love 'em for keeping it up to date but MAH GHAWD.. LOL..

THATS what I get for havin' a hobby...

@heath28m:

Well, no one can blame you.

After all it's your hobby.

Except for shought... he's harassing small children :)

They took down The Pirate Bay and now nsanedown?. Lol ok that was just a nightmare I had last night... :)

Please get nsanedown back! Go nsane! :bag:

• Administrator

I think all the thing that are found on the front page can also be found on the forums. So why to worry?

I think all the thing that are found on the front page can also be found on the forums. So why to worry?

Untrue, proxy downloads will no longer work and the Download links will have to be provided in a reply for the time being.

Anyhow as Lite just said, it'll be sorted soon :lmao: (As in within the next 24 hours I guess)

Can you tell us what exactly caused the problem, thanks? It must have been something major. :)

Archived