Hacker Publishes Personal Info of 20,000 FBI Agents

Reefa

18 minutes ago, steven36 said:

No Bush JR  didn't sign that he done many bad things but that was not his fault. Bill Clinton did that was the worse thing Bill Clinton done, he done  many good things but he signed  free trade in  . but Obama  turned  around and has signed  another one and trying get pushed trough the house  they will never learn.

:oops::injured:  :cheers:  Still BS no matter who signed it.

• Replies 26
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, SURbit said:

:oops::injured:  :cheers:  Still BS no matter who signed it.

I know its BS  but not so much was it Mexico fault as it was  China that was meant to help out Mexico ..I didn't lose my family trade to  Mexico I lost it to China.

China's rise and entry into the World Trade Organisation in 2001 has affected the composition of trade between the United States and Mexico

https://prezi.com/2sa9tkk5eudw/naftas-uninvited-guest-china-and-the-disintegration-of-nor/

And Bush did nothing to stop it.. they should of never allowed them to enter it Clinton  didn't mean for China  to step in and he would of never signed it.. knowing what he knows now. Jobs that were here  for over a 100 years that ran good through the great depression even are gone to China.

Archived