Anwer this..

Zeus_Hunt

This is not a trick question. It is as it reads. No one I know has

Got it right.

A woman, while at the funeral of her own mother, met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing. She believed him to be her dream guy so much, that she fell in love with him right

There, but never asked for his number and could not find him. A few

Days later she killed her sister.

Question: What is her motive for killing her sister?

Answer after say 10 post.... :D

• Replies 18
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I figured it out I never heard this one before here goes it

he went to her mothers funeral so she figured that he might show up at her sisters funeral

???

I have to tell the truth

That is my wife's guess I had no clue she is good with that kind of stuff

:rolleyes:

she made me tell the truth

Lite was the 1st to give the right answer..

Sam googled tthe answer out of internet...

Jdawg had the right answer...and if he had not heard it from anyone else then we all should fear :rolleyes: him :P

Answer:

She was hoping the! guy would appear at the funeral again.

If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath. This was a test by a famous American Psychologist used to test if one has

The same mentality as a killer.

Many arrested serial killers took part in the test and answered

The question correctly.

If you didn't answer the question correctly, good for you.

If you got the answer correct, keep away.....

glad i got it WRONG :rolleyes:

edit: and it was jdawg's wife who answered it right. jdawg, man, get the fuck out of there! :P

May I point out I guessed first before Googling :P

I was way off base anyway, but something tells me Lite Googled it first due to the way he posted :rolleyes:

No Whats really messed up is just now before reading the answer I read it to my 10 yr old daughter and she basically gave the same answer that my wife gave the correct one that really is scary :rolleyes:

Lite do u have any other questions on physchology for our friend Jdawg ..which he can try on his wife and daughter

Lets see if they get it 2 on 2... :P

No Whats really messed up is just now before reading the answer I read it to my 10 yr old daughter and she basically gave the same answer that my wife gave the correct one  that really is scary :P

while driving back home after eating out, my soon to be 11 year old boy guess very quickly (less then 5 seconds) that she killed the sister to see the guy at the sister's funeral.

• Administrator
Lite do u have any other questions on physchology for our friend Jdawg ..which he can try on his wife and daughter

Lets see if they get it 2 on 2... :P

I'll see if i can dig something up, i don't remember looking at similar studies though unfortunatly.

No Whats really messed up is just now before reading the answer I read it to my 10 yr old daughter and she basically gave the same answer that my wife gave the correct one  that really is scary :P

there are 2....side by side

:P

Archived