Panda Global Protection 2016 (unlimited)

dickmaster

Get unlimited period of Panda Global Protection 2016 with a simple trick 

(Not working anymore you will only get 180 days)

1. Go here http://promo.pandasecurity.com/tp-link/

2. Enter a vaild email and this code  GP15TPLINK56

3. Register an account (with the same email you used above)  account

4. Now go to your email you will receive a email asking you to activate your account

5. Login to your new account

6. Download and install Panda Global Protection 2016 http://acs.pandasoftware.com/Panda2016/GP/181166/GP16.exe

7. After install is done enter your email info

8. Go to "my product" - "i have a activate code"

9. use this code  GP15TPLINK56  wait a few sec or min and enter the same code over and over to get 180 days + 180 days and so on

10. When you are done save the latest activationcode so next time you install Panda Global Protection 2016 you can use it to get all your days/year you created

2233.png

• Replies 13
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, dickmaster said:

Get unlimited period of Panda Global Protection 2016 with a simple trick

1. Go here http://promo.pandasecurity.com/tp-link/

2. Enter a vaild email and this code  GP15TPLINK56

3. Register an account (with the same email you used above)  account

4. Now go to your email you will receive a email asking you to activate your account

5. Login to your new account

6. Download and install Panda Global Protection 2016 http://acs.pandasoftware.com/Panda2016/GP/181166/GP16.exe

7. After install is done log in to your account

8. Go to "my product" - "i have a activate code"

9. use this code  GP15TPLINK56  wait a few sec or min and enter the same code over and over to get 180 days + 180 days and so on

10. When you are done save the latest activationcode so next time you install Panda Global Protection 2016 you can use it to get all your days/year you created

2233.png

invalid code

screen_2016_02_02_at_11_00_04.png

6 hours ago, duan said:

invalid code

screen_2016_02_02_at_11_00_04.png

Install Panda Global Protection and go to "My product" not My product on the website.

Number of times I tried to extend my license from 17/1/2019 but i'm getting 180 days license each time.:think:

3 minutes ago, Bhindu said:

Number of times I tried to extend my license from 17/1/2019 but i'm getting 180 days license each time.:think:

You need to wait that new extended license appears on web page of your account, only then you can extend w/o problems. The waiting time is about 2-3 minutes.

4 minutes ago, jamesDDI said:

You need to wait that new extended license appears on web page of your account, only then you can extend w/o problems. The waiting time is about 2-3 minutes.

I know it well. I tried to extend my license after 2 hours but failed to extend :(

3 minutes ago, Bhindu said:

I know it well. I tried to extend my license after 2 hours but failed to extend :(

Im sorry to say but it looks like they now have patched the hole :(

1 minute ago, dickmaster said:

Im sorry to say but it looks like they now have patched the hole :(

YUP! I agree with you. I wish to get free upgrade in future.

7 hours ago, duan said:

only 180 days 

oh yee...

how about to update signature this software?

I wanted to wait until it got confirmed that the "trick" was not working anymore, and I've been on work all day, hope you can forgive me.................

Edit: found some info on chinese forum if anyone like to try (poor english translate)

"Establish a snapshot of the virtual machine, install panda, first activated, get the first activation code
Rollback snapshots, reinstall panda, the direct use of the first activation code to activate and then superimposed
The key is: after each successful activation becomes superimposed, must wait until the official website of the personal account shows the new activation code to the stack, or will become a new 180-day
Also brush should not exceed 19 January 2038, or the software will not show valid (reason reference unix the 2038 issue)"

Archived