Adguard Fixes: How to activate Adguard 6 with lifetime license ?

coua

• Replies 166
  • Views 28.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, demoneye said:

Does  fix by jannyfer  still working for latest adguard version ?

Yes, It still work for version 6.0

2 hours ago, demoneye said:

Does  fix by jannyfer  still working for latest adguard version ?

Fix by @pet2014 also works for latest adguard version;)

Adguard Support:

That's how it should be, if you disable HTTPS/SSL filtering in a certain app, it stops filtering that protocol. We recommend you to disable HTTPS/SSL filtering in your antivirus.
Adguard will filter that protocol, ads will be blocked and you'll be notified about visiting malicious sites too.

On ‎2‎/‎19‎/‎2016 at 9:11 AM, anhbatu said:

Adguard Support:

That's how it should be, if you disable HTTPS/SSL filtering in a certain app, it stops filtering that protocol. We recommend you to disable HTTPS/SSL filtering in your antivirus.
Adguard will filter that protocol, ads will be blocked and you'll be notified about visiting malicious sites too.

I THink...You just need to select "Scan encrypted connections" in Network settings of KIS is enough.

6 minutes ago, lee loans said:

I THink...You just need to select "Scan encrypted connections" in Network settings of KIS is enough.

Exact:D

Tthis morning Adguard (fixed with pet2014 DLL) updated to v 6.0.194.1008. License still premium lifetime and everything works. I only had to stop and restart Adguard Agent because it didn't show in browsers after updating to the new (Bèta) version

EDIT: after resetting license Adguard went back to trial version. Replacing AdguardUI.DLL disabled the program so had to re-install the previous final version + disabled updating program version

knowledge-Spammer
4 hours ago, Skunk1966 said:

Tthis morning Adguard (fixed with pet2014 DLL) updated to v 6.0.194.1008. License still premium lifetime and everything works. I only had to stop and restart Adguard Agent because it didn't show in browsers after updating to the new (Bèta) version

EDIT: after resetting license Adguard went back to trial version. Replacing AdguardUI.DLL disabled the program so had to re-install the previous final version + disabled updating program version

if u update to new version v 6.0.194.1008  and u was on a older patched version   the way to update is  hostman block

so the old patched dll can not change the key 

but it may be hard to update filters

if u update to new version v 6.0.194.1008  and u was on a older patched version   the way to update is  hostman block so the old patched dll can not change the key 

but it may be hard to update filters

Just for testing I unchecked Bèta Channel updates + Silent Updates; now I just have to wait until I get a notification about the new version. When that happens I decline if possible and/or block the 2 processes with ESET

Now all I can do is wait...

Just for testing I unchecked Bèta Channel updates + Silent Updates; now I just have to wait until I get a notification about the new version. When that happens I decline if possible and/or block the 2 processes with ESET

Now all I can do is wait...

5 days later and didn't get any notification about the newer version so I think unchecking Bèta Channel Updates + Silent Updates seems to have fixed the issue

1 hour ago, Skunk1966 said:

5 days later and didn't get any notification about the newer version so I think unchecking Bèta Channel Updates + Silent Updates seems to have fixed the issue

Yes, i also wait the newer version to test fix by pet2014:ph34r:

Yes, i also wait the newer version to test fix by pet2014

the fix didn't work for the Bèta so I don't think it will work for the final version that's coming up. Maybe pet2014 will come up with a new fix when the new final version arrives

1 hour ago, Skunk1966 said:

the fix didn't work for the Bèta so I don't think it will work for the final version that's coming up. Maybe pet2014 will come up with a new fix when the new final version arrives

well well well I hope pet2014 will release new fix, if it is true, that will be a good news :tooth:

Be waiting for good news :tooth:

my Adguard's protection disabled this noon. but it shows license is in effect. i tried everything, but no to avail. it was patched with pet2014's dll file. what should i do now.......?

have you checked the program version? If it shows the new Bèta version uninstall the program and re-install the version that the fix is made for. After that go to settings and uncheck the boxes in front of Silent Updates and Bèta Update Channel

28 minutes ago, Skunk1966 said:

have you checked the program version? If it shows the new Bèta version uninstall the program and re-install the version that the fix is made for. After that go to settings and uncheck the boxes in front of Silent Updates and Bèta Update Channel

no this is not beta. it is 6.0.189.984

knowledge-Spammer
Just now, pamadhilwankalan said:

no this is not beta. it is 6.0.189.984

if i understand right its  program has expired on your pc   but i think i posted about this somewere the program will still work and remove ads and update filters fine but at this time we cant fix the protection disabled sorry about that

knowledge-Spammer
1 hour ago, Sharelol said:

Fix works with last update?

no patched dll yet

knowledge-Spammer

may be this work on newer version with out patched file ?

Site: http://www.datafilehost.com
Sharecode[?]: /d/83266786
untick Download with Secured Download manager when downloading

seems fine on my pc

copy both folder and dat

and hope for the best

untill a new pacthed dll is posted

Spoiler

5IMphTB.jpg?1

18sT7Dk.jpg?1

4 hours ago, knowledge said:

may be this work on newer version with out patched file ?

Site: http://www.datafilehost.com
Sharecode[?]: /d/83266786
untick Download with Secured Download manager when downloading

seems fine on my pc

copy both folder and dat

and hope for the best

untill a new pacthed dll is posted

Hide contents

5IMphTB.jpg?1

18sT7Dk.jpg?1

big thanks to you :D #1 updated

fix by @knowledge seems works fine here. mind you, that your settings will be lost (it gonna use someone else settings (maybe knowledge) not the default one), so remember your settings (filters, extensions, etcs) before applying the fix. thanks.

knowledge-Spammer

i have bin looking at this new version and from inside the program  i see a version named

interesting i am sure some keys hidden in the program again

this what i see  from inside the program on this new version i hope some people try and learn to understand how this program works

CpWz.jpg

CpWz_003.jpg

CpWz_004.jpg

2twQuJC.jpg?1

and i get this from the program from inside it  https://images.adguard.com/public/Adguard/SpecialBuild/Test/TestUpdateApp.exe

PruBAFO.jpg?1

• 2 weeks later...
Lifetime Activation
Activation is limited to 9000 computers and 9000 mobile devices, so be quick
Site: http://pastebin.com
Sharecode[?]: /x5m2igZK

Archived