Windows 10 thoroughly reviewed

Sylence

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, I've seen it a couple times and it's time to ask: why are you guys having these atomic pink pop-ups?

is that a transparency bug? I've serviced hundreds of W10 computers and I've never seen this.

if that's the accent color you chose....why would you ever pick the most caustic color on the palette??

52 minutes ago, VileTouch said:

Ok, I've seen it a couple times and it's time to ask: why are you guys having these atomic pink pop-ups?

is that a transparency bug? I've serviced hundreds of W10 computers and I've never seen this.

if that's the accent color you chose....why would you ever pick the most caustic color on the palette??

I think people like caustic colors more. gentle colors are way too mainstream ;)

I have never seen this screen in my entire life since I use Windows 10 (since October 2014). He's just too dumb to actually restart once and skip the "update" problem for a week. Microsoft doesn't update the OS daily, they barely do it weekly ;)

21 minutes ago, Misaki2010 said:

I have never seen this screen in my entire life since I use Windows 10 (since October 2014). He's just too dumb to actually restart once and skip the "update" problem for a week. Microsoft doesn't update the OS daily, they barely do it weekly ;)

That's what happens when you hear about Windows 10's cumulative updates, Microsoft spying on you, Edward Snowden, NSA, racists and Obama all at the same time. it's normal reaction :D

OK that was funny  this forum doesnt allow racism or does it.  It would be a normal reaction if he was reacting to something that everyday users see all the time when I used windows ten I didnt see that screen hes a mad racist who loves pink windows update reminders maybe hes mad because he has homosexual tendencies mad about being gay or bisexual and takes it out on windows ten lawls.

6 hours ago, Holmes said:

OK that was funny  this forum doesnt allow racism or does it.  It would be a normal reaction if he was reacting to something that everyday users see all the time when I used windows ten I didnt see that screen hes a mad racist who loves pink windows update reminders maybe hes mad because he has homosexual tendencies mad about being gay or bisexual and takes it out on windows ten lawls.

IMNSHO I think he wasn't born racist, that's the direct result of using Windows 10..you know..the frustration it causes to some noobie end users..it's just too much

btw why everybody here hates Pink? :unsure:

I dont I just find it funny when someones trying to be hateful and is using pink reminders.

I have never seen that screen and with pro version I have changed in group policy for updates to notify but not install in win 10.Works perfectly.

The fact that updates don't tell you what it is getting updated makes me as mad as him...lol...

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 2:35 PM, OrbingStorm said:

The fact that updates don't tell you what it is getting updated makes me as mad as him...lol...

Especially when the surprise update crashes a working system!

Archived