Add falling snow effect on Windows 10,8,7,Vista,XP

SURbit

How to add falling snow effect on Windows 10? How would you like to see falling snow effect on your Windows 10?

Falling Snow Effect on Windows 10

DesktopSnowOK is a lightweight portable tool that enables you to experience the falling snow effect on your desktop. We’ve written about this tiny tool before, which was three years ago. The latest version 2.99, released on October 19 is fully compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit version of Windows 10.

This tool doesn’t require any installation. Simply run the DesktopSnowOK executable file from the downloaded zip file. In the main window, you can choose your preferred number of flakes (5 to 64) falling down on your desktop. The transparency and speed of the falling flakes can be configured too. There are a huge collection of images or textures to select from. You can select different sizes and shapes of flakes, stars, flowers, hearts and even ball shapes!

DesktopSnowOK brings snow effect to Windows 10

Also, you can set the falling snow effect to stop temporarily when the program detects activity on your desktop like you move your mouse or/and press a key. Other than that, there is checkbox to activate or deactivate the snow effect. You can choose to start with Windows or display the snow effect only on desktop background (recommended).

This tool is free for download and is compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit version of Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista and XP.

DesktopSnowOK 3.01
Magic snow flakes on your Windows Desktop
December 27th 2015

HomePage: http://www.softwareok.com/?Download=DesktopSnowOK

Suitable for Microsoft Windows : Servers 2000-2012 Win XP/Vista and Windows-7 plus Windows-8/8.1 eg. Windows 10 x64/x86

hline2.gif
Magic snow flakes on your Windows Desktop

To add a little winter magic feeling on your Desktop is DesktopSnowOK the right program.

"DesktopSnowOK" is a lightweight portable Windows program for 5 or more snow flakes on your windows desktop.

:::: Features :::::
# Very Small
# Low CPU usage
# 5-64 snow flakes
# Adjustable speed
# Several flakes textures (bitmaps)
# Optional alpha transparency
# Optional deactivation by mouse movement or keyboard input
# Optional translation feature
# Portable

# Multilingual

You can try this freeware and if you not satisfied, you can delete it quickly

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello friend. Nice of you to share this with us but personally I'm going to pass.

Having to shovel the damn stuff from my walkway or tread in it when the streets haven't been cleaned yet is bad enough without having to see it mocking me on my computer screen :P:lol::)

I hear that. Living in Western New York in Lake Effect snow country, not a fan of the white stuff either. Already sick of winter and looking forward to Spring.

It's nice to sit here in front of the computer and see snow falling.  Haven't seen that in years other than on mountain tops in the Sierra Nevadas.

Archived