monterey jack cheese cheese story

dMog

ok..i work in a grocery store this actually happened to me today at work... swear to god

a little old lady asked me where the MONTY EJACULATE  cheese was, She said her daughter  had some at her house and  she was telling me how much she liked the taste of it ...i was able to keep a  straight face while i showed her where  the monterey jack was ... it took me a good 2 minutes in the back room to stop laughing  before i could tell anyone what the lady asked for

one coworker said it too bad she was not 25 years old instead of 85 years old

i do not think i will ever be able to eat that kind of cheese ever again with out falling on the floor laughing 

• Replies 4
  • Views 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uh... righ, how do you go from "monty ejaculate" to "monterrey jack"? how did you figure it out? did she give any other description?

5 hours ago, VileTouch said:

uh... righ, how do you go from "monty ejaculate" to "monterrey jack"? how did you figure it out? did she give any other description?

she asked for cheese  the first word was right   the second word was almost right   montery second  real word jack...you would not believe how people describe things and expect others to know what the hell they are talking about... a good example...one lady comes in often  and asks ...and i quote here... i need that stuff i always buy here... it is usually in just over there(she points in a general direction),,, and then does not understand why why we cannot help her.without asking a few more questions..she could be asking for  depending the day i guess and the color of the sky for her that day anything from a package of chicken  to can of soup to head of lettuce...and we are supposed to divine what she  specifically needs from  her very vague first description....or we get people walk in and say to the first person they see... i phoned here 4 days ago with a question can you tell if  you have the answere for me yet...no more information put forward no name given just that one statement ...and they get mad when the person they ask has no idea what is going on...most people you encounter in a day are very nice and very good...but there is one or two that will make you chuckle or wonder how they  made it past  10 years old

wow. well I'm a bit guilty too. there's this one shop i go to and ask for pop and cigs every day. and they know exactly which brand and size i mean... and sometimes it's just a wave of my hand... they're awesome!
 but of course, I'm a regular there, i wouldn't expect it to work anywhere else.

re: the mysterious lady, I'd wager she's looking for tampons.

nothing wrong with that...  you are one of the good customers to them....  i have customers i have known for 40 years actually longer  now... there kids have worked with me and or gone to school with my kids  or some i have coached their kids in sports  back when my kids were in grade school

Archived