member posts

Guest Jdawg

I havent been a member very long. I have been visiting this site for prolly 5 to 6 months. I joined as a member because I finally got caught up enough to have time to post frequently but I have found that now not that many members have frequent posts. This is my favorite site. even though I am a noob here doesnt mean that I am a noob in every instance and I am willing to help in every way that i can. nsane this site is set up better than any other site that I have visited I am not speaking to you, your staff, your moderators, or any other site personell. I just dont understand why more members dont make more posts. if you are a member that means you should visit and post frequently!!!

Thank You Just wanting any response I can get.

PS; please post all responses no pm's on this topic please

• Replies 16
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its like that with big forums. Lots of people register but never post. I am a admin of a forum (free) which only has 26 people and almost all of them are active.

I havent been a member very long. I have been visiting this site for prolly 5 to 6 months. I joined as a member because I finally got caught  up enough to have time to post frequently but I have found that now not that many members have frequent posts. This is my favorite site. even though I am a noob here doesnt mean that I am a noob in every instance and I am willing to help in every way that i can. nsane this site is set up better than any other site that I have visited I am not speaking to you, your staff, your moderators, or any other site personell. I just dont understand why more members dont make more posts. if you are a member that means you should visit and post frequently!!!

Thank You Just wanting any response I can get.

PS; please post all responses no pm's on this topic please

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

4 veiws but no posts if you veiw please post ;)

The core members do a lot of posting...for me that whats matters..

If others do not have a point of view on a particular topic..y would they post..

Now we cant force them to post is it...

Guest sadhubaba

I havent been a member very long.

i apologise that i am not able to post regularly. I do not have a computer of mine. :D

I get access to computer only a few times a week. I shall try my best to post, but please excuse me if I can not.

I thank all the Admin and his helpers as well as members for all tthe help. :D

Your forums are very good. :D

Thanks

SacredCultivator

Well I do visit this site on a daily basis and I only post on threads that I have some relevance to me, or I like the subject, but yeah I do try to post every now and then, especially when I need help (And thanks to everyone that has helped me). BUt yeah I agree that most forums have Registered Users but they rarely post... There are a few, FEW forums that I am registered to but never post in, but I don't need to as those were to just see how the forums were like, and I didn't like it so I 'quit' them.

If others do not have a point of view on a particular topic..y would they post..

Second to it and post what is important or you don't have answer or don't know about something. So the point is don't post a junk.

Keep this forum clean and neat.

Second to it and post what is important or you don't have answer or don't know about something. So the point is don't post a junk.

Keep this forum clean and neat.

yes i agree...why post for the sake of posting.... sometimes i post quite a bit and others not so much.... usually when i post it is because i have someting to say that is good.....sometimes just to be funny too....

• 4 weeks later...
Yeah I have recently found that sometimes you get buisy and dont have time to post .

Or people are just too damn lazy to post. :)

SacredCultivator

Haha man there are days when I feel like that, just too lazy to post.

Other times it is cause I just don't have anything to say upon the presented Topics.

But none the less a post is a post.

Yeah I have recently found that sometimes you get buisy and dont have time to post .

Or people are just too damn lazy to post. :lol:

Yeah that too!

Either that or like someone above said, you are too busy to do so. I used to post more often than I do now, but I have other things that take much of my time and don't even come here that often anymore.

Archived