The World’s First ‘Masturbation Booth’ Just Opened

Reefa

Have you ever been walking down the street, and found yourself with a sudden, uncontrollable urge to choke the chicken?

So urgent, in fact, that you don’t think that you can make it home, or to work, or wherever you normally go for some ‘gentlemen’s time’?

Well, the people behind the ‘Guybrator’ have come up with a solution. They’ve made a ‘masturbation booth’, complete with a chair, if you’re a sitting down kind of guy, a laptop – you know, for inspiration – and a curtain. For privacy, obviously..

booth

The first one just opened in Manhattan, New York, and as the brains behind the booth – Adam Lewis – said:

“There’s no denying that working a nine to five job can be stressful on both your mind and body, especially in a non-stop city like Manhattan. It’s really important for guys to look after themselves so that they can stay healthy and focus properly on the task in hand. We’re told time and time again how beneficial it is to have a break away from your desk.

At Hot Octopuss we are all about looking for new solutions to improve everyday life and we feel we’ve done just that with the new GuyFi booth. We hope the city’s men enjoy using the space we’ve created in whatever way they want. It’s completely free of charge… all that we ask is they thank us when they get their promotion!”

We’re sure there’ll be a queue forming in no time..

http://www.hellou.co.uk/2016/01/the-worlds-first-masturbation-booth-just-opened-76978/

• Replies 15
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, jamesDDI said:

Is it a joke?

Sadly no i just found it amusing :lol:

OMFG hahahaha that is to funny.  I wonder if its been used yet and it says masturbation booth not guy masturbation booth can girls use it to and hiding behind a curtain that doesnt stop people from hearing you and what about cleaning up do they say you have to wear a condom public masturbation no I would never do that hahahaha.

"It’s really important for guys to look after themselves so that they can stay healthy and focus properly on the task in hand" :D

It can hardly be called the first.  When I lived in Germany in the early 70's it wasn't unusual to walk into one of the public WCs and see a guy or two standing around choking their chicken.  If you aren't familiar with the WCs of that time it was just a circular area with a slight depression at the base of the wall and you just urinated against the wall and it ran down into the trough and into a drain.  And in the summer the stench was unbearable.

And BTW, the original article is a joke.  

http://www.snopes.com/guyfi-nyc-public-booths/

ORIGIN:In January 2016, a photograph purportedly showing an officially sanctioned New York City public masturbation booth called "GuyFi" started circulating around the internet:

While the above-displayed image is real, this isn't truly an officially sanctioned "public masturbation booth" that was installed by New York City. The "GuyFi" booth is a marketing gimmick for an adult sex toy company called Hot Octopuss.

36 minutes ago, straycat19 said:

And BTW, the original article is a joke.

OK i thought it was..Hence why it is posted in jokes and funny stuff real or not who really cares?

I knew it, I knew...they put F3dupsk1Nup on staff...and there goes the neighborhood!! :D:D:D

Well, at least I learned something new..that they have chickens walking around Manhattan.:D:D:D

1 hour ago, funkyy said:

Well, at least I learned something new..that they have chickens walking around Manhattan.:D:D:D

lol

7 hours ago, F3dupsk1Nup said:

Have you ever been walking down the street, and found yourself with a sudden, uncontrollable urge to choke the chicken?

yes, that's why i avoid looking at my own reflection on the street.

...look, i didn't choose to be this hot, okay?

Does the forum need this trash as part of it's content, really something's are better left out of the forums. 

Sure everybody's been there one time or another but, who do you know broadcasts it around.

Other than in some movies.

I guess if I had to find something positive with it, maybe these neighborhoods will see less rapes. 

I knew there was some reason why I haven't been in the Jokes & Funny Stuff before !

It's of an X content...

12 hours ago, SURbit said:

Does the forum need this trash as part of it's content, really something's are better left out of the forums. 

Sure everybody's been there one time or another but, who do you know broadcasts it around.

Other than in some movies.

I guess if I had to find something positive with it, maybe these neighborhoods will see less rapes. 

I knew there was some reason why I haven't been in the Jokes & Funny Stuff before !

It's of an X content...

If you are offended by this kind of content then surely the Title alone would be enough to put you off reading it ?

3 minutes ago, F3dupsk1Nup said:

If you are offended by this kind of content then surely the Title alone would be enough to put you off reading it ?

I don't remember just what I clicked to get here but, it wasn't the title or topic field, I was going through the Activity list and it could of been your name or something other than the forum category, besides I've always seen good post by you usually, I though we were to post for all ages and audiences free from any obscene or non-positive content (close to a G rating) so the site can be enjoyed by everyone. This is not what I expected to see on the forums. Thank You.

25 minutes ago, SURbit said:

I don't remember just what I clicked to get here but, it wasn't the title or topic field, I was going through the Activity list and it could of been your name or something other than the forum category, besides I've always seen good post by you usually, I though we were to post for all ages and audiences free from any obscene or non-positive content (close to a G rating) so the site can be enjoyed by everyone. This is not what I expected to see on the forums. Thank You.

1 minute ago, F3dupsk1Nup said:

It's posted in jokes and funny stuff i wouldn't worry about it to much..No rules have been broken..Peace..

Archived