American People Congratulate North Korea on H-Bomb Test

humble3d

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you liked that google        talking to americans

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=talking+to+americans&qpvt=talking+to+americans&FORM=VDRE

very funny link to a Canadian comedian  actually asking general knowledge questions to Americans...one of them in there somewhere will have him actually convincing a lot of Americans that Canada just recently got its very 1st paved road and flush toilet...

Young people today are fucking idiots, I can't say it any plainer than that.  Not only can't they count change without a computer telling them how much to give back but they can't even think for themselves.  Blame our school system and particularly the universities that allow professors to teach their own thoughts and concepts and not hard data and facts.  Their minds are like jello, quaking masses of useless goo.  They don't even know what is going on in the world today yet we give them the power to make decisions.  We ought to move the voting and drinking ages to 50, maybe by that age their mental status will be equivalent to what ours was when we were 18.  Which is the age I was when I built my first computer, in 1967.

1 hour ago, straycat19 said:

Young people today are fucking idiots, I can't say it any plainer than that.  Not only can't they count change without a computer telling them how much to give back but they can't even think for themselves.  Blame our school system and particularly the universities that allow professors to teach their own thoughts and concepts and not hard data and facts.  Their minds are like jello, quaking masses of useless goo.  They don't even know what is going on in the world today yet we give them the power to make decisions.  We ought to move the voting and drinking ages to 50, maybe by that age their mental status will be equivalent to what ours was when we were 18.  Which is the age I was when I built my first computer, in 1967.

Plenty of older people who are as dumb as a box of rocks. Blame society that encourages stupid people and ostracizes intelligence.

Also, stupid adults have stupid kids, and at 100X the rates of people with any sense.

Young people today are fucking idiots, Not only can't they count change without a computer telling them how much to give back but they can't even think for themselves.  They don't even know what is going on in the world today yet we give them the power to make decisions. 

I assume you're talking about U.S citizens

Archived