Last one to post here wins a prize

Lite

• Replies 1.9k
  • Views 180.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SacredCultivator

Hahha well happy b-day to ya, sadly you're not the winner as Lite said.

:lol: Nice art work Sozen. I'm the last one for right now ^_^

*secret* - I think Lite has a predetermined winner. I think I know who it is. Inside info :sneaky:

The winner is prolly gonna be the News Bot. It seems like its a crafty lil guy. :lol:

It's me, just before he closes this topic I will use my lightning fast posting powers to make a post :P

Not if I beat you to it while you try to beat me to it while I am beating him to it.

If you understand what I mean...

• Administrator

So few posts :)

I'm a bit disappointed at the turn out for this thread. As such looks like i'm going to have run it indefinitely :)

• Administrator

Holy sandpaper grinding against the rough side of cactus on the fourth Friday of the month! :)

hmmm pre determine number wins. this could be a very large number being that Lite is involved. lets see, could it be a number in one of the harry potter movies? so many of them in the first one alone.

speaking of which, seen 2 NG ones. so so for a Cam. i notice the direct x security hole ones already been posted in NGs asking you to click on the little exe file to view their so called old ball of a video format. so be careful and not let your little siblings or kiddies online :)

It's probably an imaginary number, no one will ever win... or a negative number :( Someone will only win as soon as Lite decides to screw up the database :)

It's probably an imaginary number, no one will ever win... or a negative number :( Someone will only win as soon as Lite decides to screw up the database :)

ahh the mind of Lite what an interesting place to be

oh btw you all did a great job on the front page.

Mostly rashad and Lite, the other staff only did some suggestions and eBait made the logo of course :)

@demonon

Maybe...

• Administrator

I have not won. Still.

• Administrator

Just jokin. We all know what the highest of price admin(lite) can give us. It's just for fun. Not for discourage anyone.

Archived