EULAlyzer v2.2 - Analyze license agreements

SURbit

I did a search and only found 4 post mentioning this software, but nothing offering it's info.

I use it on Win 8.1 x64 and it works very well. This is about the Free version, does offer a Pro too.

Wonder if someone on Win 10 could try it, and report for others interested in it.

System Requirements: EULAlyzer v 2.2 works on Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7.

EULAlyzer v 2.2:    eulalyzer_large.png

Making EULAs Easy Discover if the software you're about to install displays pop-up ads, transmits personally

identifiable information, uses unique identifiers to track you, or much much more.

EULAlyzer can analyze license agreements in seconds, and provide a detailed listing of potentially interesting

words and phrases.

The Benefits

• Discover potentially hidden behavior about the software you're going to install
  • Pick up on things you missed when reading license agreements
  • Keep a saved database of the license agreements & documents you view
  • Instant results - super-fast analysis in just a second

And with additional features like the EULA Research Center, which optionally allows users to anonymously submit

license agreements they scan to help us to further improve the program, everyone can be a part of the effort to make

something that used to be so tedious, so easy.

Know What You're Getting Into When installing software, never just click past the license agreement.

When joining a new site, don't just write off the privacy policy as too long and verbose to read. Pop it into EULAlyzer,

and EULAlyze it!

License agreements - a pain?

End user license agreements (EULAs) are the bane of most computer users.

No one wants to read through pages and pages of boring text before installing a program.

And many programs put their license agreements in small windows that require lots of scrolling.

So many people either skim them or skip reading them altogether.

But it can be dangerous not to read license agreements. License agreements can provide information about the

intentions of software, and other bundled components.

Have you ever installed a program, only to have your desktop taken over by advertising?

It was likely noted in the license agreement that you simply clicked past.

Programs that track users, display annoying advertising, and do all kinds of other potentially unwanted things often

bury that information in their license agreements - and rarely show it anywhere else.

If you aren't reading the license agreements, you have no idea what you could be agreeing to.

Knowledge is Power EULAlyzer makes it simple to instantly identify highly interesting and important parts of license

agreements, privacy policies, and other similar documents, including language that deals with:

• Advertising
  • Tracking
  • Data Collection
  • Privacy-Related Concerns
  • Installation of Third-Party / Additional Software
  • Inclusion of External Agreements By Reference
  • Potentially Suspicious Clauses
  • and much more...

Results are rated by "Interest Level" and organized by category,

so it's easy to zero-in on the facets that concern you the most.     

*Note: This program does not provide legal advice. It can only highlight information that you may want to consider

before making your own decision whether to agree to a license agreement or not.

You should always consult a lawyer (or other authorized individual) for advice on legal issues.      

HOMEPAGE:  http://www.brightfort.com/eulalyzer.html#Overview

EULAlyzer 2.2 Installer | Size: 1,693 KB | MD5: 73C58FD7F3C0A624F7E40D77D8498450

Please choose one of the following download locations.
If you find that one of the links doesn't respond, please try another

DOWNLOAD:   http://www.brightfort.net/downloads/eulalyzersetup22.exe 

http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/eulalyzer.html

Ashampoo_Snap_2016.01.03_13h19m16s_002_.jpg

Ashampoo_Snap_2016.01.03_13h20m08s_003_.jpg

• Replies 4
  • Views 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have posted abouut it three times:

I have offered the link to the website and information about it everytime I posted about it.  Its really good software I use it when I see a eula.  Thats one of the links where I mentioned it.  You dont need the pro version it offers monitoring of eulas if you eyes work thats all the monitoring of eulas you need lawls.  Get the free version and your good and I completely agree very good software.

2 hours ago, Holmes said:

I have posted abouut it three times:

I have offered the link to the website and information about it everytime I posted about it.  Its really good software I use it when I see a eula.  Thats one of the links where I mentioned it.  You dont need the pro version it offers monitoring of eulas if you eyes work thats all the monitoring of eulas you need lawls.  Get the free version and your good and I completely agree very good software.

Then you can have the pleasure and take the credit of being the first one to mention

it to the forum.

I just did it in a way that's hard to miss, hope you don't mind.

Now it has an own thread for members to view and consider it's worth to them and value to

finding underlying hidden (buried) content of legal stuff.

I like the fact that it works on not only with just software your about install but sites privacy policies.

Basically any legalize terms... 

Wish they made a mobile app as well cloning this ability.

I agree with you no need for pro version - this is good enough.

I dont mind at all.  This is a very good reminder.  I know its perfect and I wish there were additional users on this that used its software to good to pass up.

Archived