Forum Upgrade Bugs

shought

1 hour ago, J4NY4R said:
1 hour ago, dcs18 said:

Which browser are you running?

Both of Firefox and Chrome. I know that you are using Firefox only.  

You've got PM.

• Replies 895
  • Views 83.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yesssss:thumbsup: i like the new new changes to the default theme

2015-12-16_223417.png.bcf74a591d2956bd20

also, finally the fix for this

2015-12-16_223936.png.5151fc9c51885ba4b9

Also Finally this!!

2015-12-16_224341.png.5bc03ef1022a3c626b

It seems that the admins are back here to give us a special user experience Thanks!!:wub:

Daily bugs report :P

1. Just noticed a bug missing text here FIXED

2015-12-16_223603.png.f0bf45acdaa306c59c

2. also when we press post preview we don't see the attached images that we didn't add into the post, it gets added automatically to the post at the bottom, we don't see that.

3. also lately the saving takes way toooo long

Daily requests :hitit:

1. Please if it's possible make the emoticons into one direction scroll, so we shouldn't need to scroll both downwards and sideways.

2. could you please also return the old Load More button, the new one well looks :injured:

2015-12-16_225711.thumb.png.ec32362a6c9a

What was the down time for?, i thought we finished with all background tasks :doctor:

If add this:

.ipsStream.ipsStream_withTimeline {
    border-left: none !important;
} 

You will get this (ie without vertical line) :

Capture_xxx.thumb.PNG.7e7397bc7a999c9184

1 hour ago, BALTAGY said:

@shought when i use Activity > Unread Content i can't see topic pages i must open it then go to last page! Can you add the pages to it ?

So far as I know, this unit is not included till now, even though many have expressed a desire to add option for sorting topics, ie who like can select newest before and who like can select oldest before.
The latest now is version 4.1.5.2, but this option isn't.

Forgot to add one link:

https://community.invisionpower.com/topic/417986-option-to-show-posts-in-reverse-chronological-order-latest-at-the-top-in-a-discussion-forum/

• Administrator

There is one option.

Edit this stream > Change result sorting, on the very top right of it.

1 hour ago, DKT27 said:

There is one option.

Edit this stream > Change result sorting, on the very top right of it.

Yes, You can edit streams, but not how are the topics order. 

@shought Feedback Hump -:---:-

1. Can we have the "Quote" button on the right side instead of the left?

2. Now, the RSU reply comments are not visible to guest users, Is this a new implementation or a bug? Personally, I would like to have this functionality visible to guest users as well -pertaining to Forum Software upgrade.

3. As per the present scenario, on Mobile devices having Android OS coupled with UC Mini browser, when the speed mode is active page navigation buttons are not visible (located at Top/Bottom of the page). Each and every time I manually alter the URL -by inserting the page numbers which then lands me on the desired page.
    Also, on the forum homepage the sub-forums are not visible anymore.
    For example : At this moment, it only shows main sections i.e. Software News / Security & Privacy News etc. etc. and not the sub sections like Software Updates/Giveaways and so on. If I have to navigate to software updates section then the desired route is, First Visit Software news / applicable section and from there navigate to relevant subsections -prior to upgrade this was not the case.
    Another thing which needs to be looked upon is, when I click on a hyperlink the address bar URL for the current page also changes which should not happen.
    For me and many others who are affected by these kind of navigational blunders a mobile theme specially optimized for yesteryear smartphones is going to bring a soothing experience and will be a valuable asset for many others. what say?

4. On my personal email account, I am constantly bombarded with update emails e.g. ABC topic is posted by XYZ user/ XYZ posted in ABC topic etc. etc. Earlier, with IPB3.x, there was no such spam activity but now this unsolicited behavior is taking a plunge at my email account. It is filled with nsane forum updates. I know & is hopeful that you can disable the switches which leads to this toll. The default should be not to inform users by any email notification -about topic updates etc. Back in the days, I only opted for the PM notification which needs to be directed to my email inbox but now each and everything is getting redirected.
    Please, please look into this and help solve this nuisance.

Thanks & Regards,
    :)

28 minutes ago, MITHI PRASAD said:

when I click the link for the posts it always goes to second page of topic

• usually all board external links will open in a new window or on a new page, it is the usual tradition in forums and blogs;
  • if you open a new forum link, and also opens on new page or in new table, then your browser is set up to open all new links in new window or in new table; (for example Maxthon opens by default everything in new table).

10 minutes ago, Kalju said:
  • usually all board external links will open in a new window or on a new page, it is the usual tradition in forums and blogs;
  • if you open a new forum link, and also opens on new page or in new table, then your browser is set up to open all new links in new window or in new table; (for example Maxthon opens by default everything in new table).

when i click a forum link It goes to second page of the topic instead of page mentioned in the link, same issue when i tried different browsers

32 minutes ago, MITHI PRASAD said:

when i click a forum link It goes to second page of the topic instead of page mentioned in the link, same issue when i tried different browsers

Can you  post that link?

6 minutes ago, hihello said:

Can you  post that link?

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/252378-office-2016-rtm-activation-via-phone-or-kms/page-62?do=findComment&comment=1000305

example when i click above link it goes to page 6

• Administrator
17 hours ago, Kalju said:

Yes, You can edit streams, but not how are the topics order. 

You mean like this.

1 hour ago, MITHI PRASAD said:

when I click the link for the posts it always goes to second page of topic

You will find your answer, here. ;)

34 minutes ago, MITHI PRASAD said:

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/252378-office-2016-rtm-activation-via-phone-or-kms/page-62?do=findComment&comment=1000305

This is because the old forum addresses were written in a different way and no one haven't fixed them. You can now access: if you want go to page, then so:

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/252378-office-2016-rtm-activation-via-phone-or-kms/?page=62

if You want to go to post or comment, then so:

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/252378-office-2016-rtm-activation-via-phone-or-kms/?page=49#comment-1000305

because comment with this number is on this page ie, on page 49

PS, however, is that you talked about before, that the link will open in another window, or a table - it still means something else entirely.
Try give the correct information, if You want to get some help.  

35 minutes ago, MITHI PRASAD said:

your link point to page 6

link for the main page should be like this when the topic has two or more pages:

http://www.nsaneforums.com/topic/252378-office-2016-rtm-activation-via-phone-or-kms/?page=1

• Lite locked this topic
  • shought unlocked this topic

Archived