[Giveaway] CyberGhost VPN 5 Special Edition

Share10s

How to instal .Net Framework 3.5 on Windows 10 if need:

The .NET Framework is an integral part of many applications running on Windows and provides common functionality for those applications to run. Normally, before running/installing such applications, we need to enable .NET Framework from the Control Panel on the computer. So, you may first check if the .NET Framework 3.5 is available in the Control Panel on Windows 10 Technical Preview and if available, you may enable it from the Control Panel to install it on the computer. To check if the.NET Framework 3.5 is available in Control Panel and to enable it, please follow these steps:

a) Press “Windows Logo” + “R” keys on the keyboard.

Type “appwiz.cpl” in the “Run” command box and press “ENTER”.

c) In the “Programs and Features” window, click on the link “Turn Windows features on or off”.

d) Check if the “.NET Framework 3.5 (includes .NET 2.0 and 3.0)” option is available in it.

e) If yes, then enable it and then click on “OK”.

f) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation and restart the computer, if prompted.

This will install the .NET Framework 3.5 feature on the computer. There is also another way by which .NET Framework 3.5 gets installed on the computer. This is done by the apps on demand.

If an app requires the .NET Framework 3.5, but doesn't find that version enabled on your computer, it displays the prompt for installing the .NET Framework 3.5 on demand, either during installation, or when you run the app for the first time after its installation. In this prompt, you can choose the option “Install this feature” to enable the .NET Framework 3.5 on the computer.

• Replies 217
  • Views 19k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Collectors hurry up :D

any love for me

regards

Collectors hurry up :D

any love for me

regards

:love:

Awesome it worked with my existing account...!

damn u Love me so much :P

once again Regards

qm5WWI8.png

I don't need this key, I'll send PM for people in need :D And at the moment, only 92038 keys available

CyberGhost

Special Edition 12 months

Unlimited data volume included

No bandwidth limitation

Access to servers in Germany, USA, Romania, Czech Republic and the Netherlands

Additional protection for mobile devices with apps for iOS and Android, or PPTP, L2TP and IPSec

Guaranteed availability without delays

Includes Premium Support

Premium Support Included

1 unit

Ad Blocking

Remove viruses and malicious software

Data Compression

Prevent online tracking

Force HTTPS

Premium rate

Zavana : Do you have any spare key for CyberGhost VPN Spcial Edition as I have spent nearly 10 minutes without success to enter the giveaway page? Once I enter into it, I received a message that this campaign has just ended and you are sorry but have to purchase it instead.

Please help if you can .

Zavana : Do you have any spare key for CyberGhost VPN Spcial Edition as I have spent nearly 10 minutes without success to enter the giveaway page? Once I enter into it, I received a message that this campaign has just ended and you are sorry but have to purchase it instead.

Please help if you can .

?

Thanks,

Make sure you log out of your old cg account and create a fresh account.

Then use the link above to get a new key to your email, log in to your new account and add the key.

Sorted!

Nice find share10s!! But I'm wondering which winds up working out better, the 'special' 5 server edition on this, or the f-secure freedome that ran that promo a month or so ago? I would go for alternating both, but for some reason they don't seem to play nice together on the same machine -- if you open Freedome, close it, then try Cyberghost, CG seems to have to start reinstalling a bunch of network stuff. Regardless, real nice to see CG promo show up again, been awhile.

By the way, "crisecure's" temp email service 2 posts above worked just fine if anyone is looking for a temp account.

Yes nice to see a new promo from Cyberghost,although very limited server wise,I would suggest sticking with Freedome for now as more choice,although its up to each individual,if you dont need many server/countries then this is ok.

Yes nice to see a new promo from Cyberghost,although very limited server wise,I would suggest sticking with Freedome for now as more choice,although its up to each individual,if you dont need many server/countries then this is ok.

You're right Jobe!

F-Secure Freedome is much... much better!

Wow, I feel a Christmas Cyberghost key giveaway coming on !!!!!!!!!,bet Zavana's got a few keys!LOL,nice AV giveaway would be nice next?,any thoughts on what the next major giveaway should be?,.

• Batu69 locked this topic

Archived