Donation

Nedal0

I know a lot of people will not wana hear this but nsane does a lot for us and i know lots of people visit to download.

Lets all be kind and at least DONATE CASH so this place can be improved.

ALL HANDS ON DECK..... LET'S PUSH NSANE TO THE TOP.

all your views are welcome

• Replies 15
  • Views 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And finally you made a post Nedal ;)

I've know idea if this site needs donations at the moment but I am sure if needed there will be a lot of supporters like yourself, but if no money is needed Admins here will not ask for donations.

Welcome to the forums Nedal.

• Administrator

Once one of the admin replied to me, "We don't charge users, Nor we want to".

But the above reason was not for donation.

I don't see donate button here.

I suppose if we ever need donations, we will ask you, in the mean time all we require is you guys to stick around here :D That's enough donation for us :D

Look at it like this: if we weren't here, nor would you, but if you weren't here, nor would we :D

By the way, I would like to remind all our users to white list nsanedown.com nsaneforums.com from their ad blocking programs, such as adblock for Firefox, the site keeps the ads as minimum as possible so it's not annoying.

White listing the site is a free way of donation.

• Administrator

All I can see is google ads.

All I can see is google ads.

That is normal, Google Ads are the way in which we try and cover our costs. :D

• Administrator

Yes I know. I also know you may not need any donations because of google ads. And most of the site's around the world run their site only because of google ads.

Yes I know. I also know you may not need any donations because of google ads. And most of the site's around the world run their site only because of google ads.

I think you miss the point here. This site is run by people doing it for free.

• Administrator

Yes indeed you and the others(admins[2], site staff, mods) work for free. I am talking about cost for keeping the site ON.

Yes indeed you and the others(admins[2], site staff, mods) work for free. I am talking about cost for keeping the site ON.

Even for that it is my understanding that ads is not covering the costs.

• Administrator

What are you saying? ;)

What are you saying? ;)

shush shush now DKT27 - please divulge your mind into other matters. Maybe create a topic on how I fell in love with a butterfly for the first time? (just an idea ;) )

peace

• Administrator

So, at last. You need donation or not.

So, at last. You need donation or not.

Nope, but that does not mean donations aren't appreciated. It would get used. :)

PM Lite if you want anymore details.

Its great to post at last hehehe.

I know nsane has not asked for any donations but i posted this topic out of joy after seeing the great work thats going on here. I remember the site was almost closed or closed sometime ago.

I'm just making sure it doesn't happen again, since i know nsane has quite alot of visitors. I recommend people everyday and will keep doing it.

Thanks so much guys for the excellent work. You never ask but that doesn't mean we can't give.

WHEN YOU ENTER YOUR NEW CAR AND DON'T SEE A KEY HOLE OR IGNITION CONSOLE I GUESS START SEARCHING FOR THE START/STOP BUTTON.

IF YOU DON'T SEE A DONATION SIGN HERE YOU CAN ASK TO DONATE !

Thats all i'm trying to say.

Archived