Kerish Doctor 2015 (Expired)

cinda30

nobody is crying, we are not speaking about a cracked software. we talk about a legal way to activate kerish. The question is that is not correct to give 1 year free key to people and after 1 week to blacklist it. for me it Is a bad way to spread software

That doesn't matter, i doubt they disable or block private keys, mine still works and why should they do that?

Even if they do that, no one is holding your hand to get in contact with them if you think you've been mistakenly blocked.

So writing like "mimimi they took my toy, mimimi will never install again, everyone should uninstall" is pretty much like crying.

Contact them then?! :rolleyes:

Only thirty percent (30%) of their downloads get kept after a day. So if a billion (1,000,000,000) went to giveawayoftheday and downloaded it and installed it, it would make no change, so blocking the software believing the key has been spread is a bad move for them

If more than 1 different people use the same key or it gets shared in the public, it gets blocked. If 1 billion keys went to giveawayoftheday and 2 billion update regularly with those keys, i'm sure it's not my math that's bugged, then they could have given the same key to everyone. Which they didn't. Reason?

And where are the 30% from? :s

GOTD almost never gives any proper information about the licensing terms, that's something we have to find out on our own and if GOTD would do a better job like BitsDuJour does, then things like that wouldn't happen so often. GOTD more and more becomes a POS. Too many repeating garbage, censoring, barely info's about licensing and license types, the silly wrapper they use, even just the download is a PITA now. I'm always glad when GOTD keeps repeating the nonsense, so i can go to other sites and grab better stuff there.

• Replies 32
  • Views 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nobody is crying, we are not speaking about a cracked software. we talk about a legal way to activate kerish. The question is that is not correct to give 1 year free key to people and after 1 week to blacklist it. for me it Is a bad way to spread software

That doesn't matter, i doubt they disable or block private keys, mine still works and why should they do that?

Even if they do that, no one is holding your hand to get in contact with them if you think you've been mistakenly blocked.

So writing like "mimimi they took my toy, mimimi will never install again, everyone should uninstall" is pretty much like crying.

Contact them then?! :rolleyes:

Only thirty percent (30%) of their downloads get kept after a day. So if a billion (1,000,000,000) went to giveawayoftheday and downloaded it and installed it, it would make no change, so blocking the software believing the key has been spread is a bad move for them

If more than 1 different people use the same key or it gets shared in the public, it gets blocked. If 1 billion keys went to giveawayoftheday and 2 billion update regularly with those keys, i'm sure it's not my math that's bugged, then they could have given the same key to everyone. Which they didn't. Reason?

And where are the 30% from? :s

GOTD almost never gives any proper information about the licensing terms, that's something we have to find out on our own and if GOTD would do a better job like BitsDuJour does, then things like that wouldn't happen so often. GOTD more and more becomes a POS. Too many repeating garbage, censoring, barely info's about licensing and license types, the silly wrapper they use, even just the download is a PITA now. I'm always glad when GOTD keeps repeating the nonsense, so i can go to other sites and grab better stuff there.

I once was an admin for them, till I found out things I didn't want to know, so resigned.

" mimimimi .....kerish sucks " :sadbye:

No big deal. :lol:

I once was an admin for them, till I found out things I didn't want to know, so resigned.

Who's kidney did they sell? :hehe:

"Mimimimi ..... Kerish fa schifo" :sadbye:

Niente di che. :lol:

Una volta ero un amministratore per loro, fino a quando ho scoperto cose che non ho voglio sapere, così rassegnato.

Chi è rene ha Vendono? :hehe:

buona giornata :)

n0_risk! : I have encountered a problem after installed the product, it shows following error message when I run the program :

"Error with loading Lanugage Pack.

"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Kerish Product\Kerish Doctor\Locale\

English.Ing"is not language pack file or it was corrupted."

What actually is the problem and how to resolve it to enable it to run properly? Thanks!

try to unistall, clean and reinstall it, but only if you have a personal key to activate it. unfortunately i unistalled my kerish and so i can't give you mine english language file not corrupted

• 3 weeks later...

fix for license blacklisted

it works with KD DC 25IX2015 - 05XII2015 on keys given in these posts: cinda30LeeSmithGjordan4x 

Site: https://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/5424328/Kerish_DATA_REG_Fix.exe.html
password for the archive in title window - extract

*deselect the update settings: Application Core

**use after every update - when returning to the trial period

Archived