[UPDATE] MBAM 2.2.1.1043 + Offline Activator v2 by MaRk15

ZackMark29

• Replies 55
  • Views 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After use your activator my MBAM must check update virus database again but after update my MBAM work normal with your ID and Key :cheers:

Why ID and Key are the same? It is ok ?

• 2 weeks later...

Quit working today for me. Says I have 1 hour till it expires. I tried to re do medicine and no longer works.

yep it will not last for long as the key will be eventually blocklisted. you still need to block it with a host, fwb or a file patch.

the issue about updates , its not really a big problem,  sometimes you need to check your automatic update settings  -  and include the threat scan  on an hourly setting as this is the default. Updates will work. 

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, romark said:

new activator added.

For your mbam_host.bat, there is no hostname named serius.mwbsys.com

The right one is sirius.mwbsys.com

Correct me.

2 hours ago, alfky86 said:

For your mbam_host.bat, there is no hostname named serius.mwbsys.com

The right one is sirius.mwbsys.com

Correct me.

i was looking on all related pages of mbam and most of it have serius.  And yes you are Right its sirius  not serius one.

1 hour ago, sledge101 said:

i was looking on all related pages of mbam and most of it have serius.  And yes you are Right its sirius  not serius one.

LOL! It's ok. just change it. thank you.

I'll update later. 

• 2 weeks later...

saludos.Hello: Please tell me, where is "mbam_hosts.bat"¿ your offline activator add it to my malwarebytes or where should I look to run as an administrator?
I have version 2.2.0.1024 and asks me to upgrade to version 2.2.1.1043:¿ I do or uninstall and install the latest, before using your activator?
I do not understand about this.
Thank you.
Greetings.

6 minutes ago, demoneye said:

@roberton  utilizar solamente Inglés PLZ! y no te copiar y pegar el mensaje Tema todo el maldito:)

sorry my english is very bad and try not to confuse

knowledge-Spammer
1 minute ago, roberton said:

sorry my english is very bad and try not to confuse

maybe i can help  if needed i no a little about this program MBAM

My antivirus detects a Trojan when I download from the link on this site and it does from otro¿what is diference? ? I guess missing " mbam_hosts.bat " without it enter the blacklist?

knowledge-Spammer
2 minutes ago, roberton said:

My antivirus detects a Trojan when I download from the link on this site and it does from otro¿what is diference? ? I guess missing " mbam_hosts.bat " without it enter the blacklist?

some av will flag it but sure its not trojan

i seen in romark video he not add host to the program so malwarebytes will remove host and blocklist the programs key

Hosts must be blocked. three is other tool called "mbram toolbox" with edit the host and block what need to be block .

Archived