• Replies 604
  • Views 64k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/25/2015 at 10:47 AM, Windows8 ENT said:

Hello,

Can I have one ESS 9 key ?

Thanks

Check PM ...ESET 9 SECURITY MULTI-DEVICE... license is for 6 months & Enjoy!

12 minutes ago, YashKhan said:

Can you share a key?

Check PM ....Same as above ...Enjoy!

On 1/2/2016 at 8:31 AM, Brrownie said:

Check PM ...ESET 9 SECURITY MULTI-DEVICE... license is for 6 months & Enjoy!

Check PM ....Same as above ...Enjoy!

I tried ESS under Shadow Defender to see if install & everything goes fine on my Win 10 64 system. And activated ESS with the key provided by you. ESS mention "Your free trial expires in 181 days" on the main GUI & "Activate full product" is there too. Does these disappear after system restart or will remain on the GUI coz the key is trial & not full?

And protection is full i.e not limited with the trial key, right?

4 minutes ago, YashKhan said:

I tried ESS under Shadow Defender to see if install & everything goes fine on my Win 10 64 system. And activated ESS with the key provided by you. ESS mention "Your free trial expires in 181 days" on the main GUI & "Activate full product" is there too. Does these disappear after system restart or will remain on the GUI coz the key is trial & not full?

And protection is full i.e not limited with the trial key, right?

1.The key will activate your system exactly the way if you purchase this antivirus software from he store. (Same software/virus updates)
2. After activation the program will protect your system as the purchase software.

However this is a promotional giveaway key and it will say "your free trial expires in blah blah days"... I believe there is a way "via registry" to get rid of the line where it say's free trial. You have to search the forum for that.

I hope this helps

10 minutes ago, Brrownie said:

1.The key will activate your system exactly the way if you purchase this antivirus software from he store. (Same software/virus updates)
2. After activation the program will protect your system as the purchase software.

However this is a promotional giveaway key and it will say "your free trial expires in blah blah days"... I believe there is a way "via registry" to get rid of the line where it say's free trial. You have to search the forum for that.

I hope this helps

Ok, I am fine with the trial mentioned.

This is a giveaway key so I know will not be blacklisted/blocked.

Keys provided here gets blacklisted/blocked?

21 minutes ago, YashKhan said:

Keys provided here gets blacklisted/blocked?

You need to do a lot of reading, searching in this forum before you ask these questions. If you carefully read my first PM I send you with the key. It clearly mention limited number of devices can be activated and if you try to activate more devices of course it will get blocked.B)

19 minutes ago, Brrownie said:

You need to do a lot of reading, searching in this forum before you asked this question. If you carefully read my first PM I send you with the key. It clearly mention limited number of devices can activate and if you try to activate more devices of course it will get blocked.B)

Where did I mention of using on more devices/computers?

Once I had got a ESS key from a friend. It activated fine but after few days ESS was disabled & mentioned key blacklisted/blocked.

Norton Unlimited thread in the forum, I got the reply "Keys provided for Norton dont get blacklisted/blocked".

So just want to know if the keys provided for Eset here by Morteza get blacklisted/blocked or not?

9 minutes ago, YashKhan said:

So just want to know if the keys provided for Eset here by you, Morteza or others get blacklisted/blocked or not?

What kind of question is this? Did Morteza sent to this key? I did a favor to you so just be thankful and move on... And NO the key provided will not get blacklisted... 

1 minute ago, Brrownie said:

What kind of question is this? Did Morteza sent to this key? I did a favor to you so just be thankful and move on...

You are misunderstanding me.

I already mentioned in one of my previous post that you gave me a giveaway key & I know there will be no prob with the key like getting blacklisted/blocked coz I know giveaway keys are genuine. And I have edited my last post, was a mistake on my part.

I got the reply in Norton Unlimited thread that Norton key by Morteza dont get backlisted/blocked.

So just wanted to know if Eset keys too dont get blacklisted/blocked or can get blacklisted/blocked. You were online & replying so asked you. You are a VIP & Veteran member here so thought you know better lets ask you thats it.

Hello,

Can I also have one ESS 9 key ?

Thanks

16 minutes ago, w9999 said:

Hello,

Can I also have one ESS 9 key ?

Thanks

Check your PM & Enjoy!

1 hour ago, Brrownie said:

I hope this helps

Just to let you know...after sometime trial expires & full activation on the GUI disappeared...thats good. And the license info mention "Paid" license.

4 hours ago, combebel said:

Eset is good for lowest computer

Would you mind to sent me the keys please ???

thanks

6months key sent

HEY CAN U PM ME A KEY FOR ESET SMART SEC 9 WHEN U CAN PLS N THANXX 180 DAYZZ WOULD BE NICE ,, THANKXXXX MUCHO

1 minute ago, FUKKAH said:

HEY CAN U PM ME A KEY FOR ESET SMART SEC 9 WHEN U CAN PLS N THANXX 180 DAYZZ WOULD BE NICE ,, THANKXXXX MUCHO

PM

Archived