Total Uninstall 6.16.0

jalaffa

16 minutes ago, murderer said:

Do not be as stupid as you are and pretend not to understand :lol:. remek002 done a good job but you really think it is the only one on this earth to crack it?:lol: the cracker will not longer on this software. Has understood you now? :D

At that moment @remek002 is the only one who can crack it.

If would have been someone else , we would have seen his / their work until now.

Indeed , in the past were other people which have cracked it, but previously versions, logically. With some of them I am friends.......with @remek002 I did not have this honour , at least until now.....

But about old cracked versions people complained that in some cases cannot work fully due to crack....

And BTW :

To offend members is against the rules.

Please read carefully the Community Guidelines ;)

• Replies 103
  • Views 25.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, Recruit said:

At that moment @remek002 is the only one who can crack it.

If would have been someone else , we would have seen his / their work until now.

Indeed , in the past were other people which have cracked it, but previously versions, logically. With some of them I am friends.......with @remek002 I did not have this honour , at least until now.....

But about old cracked versions people complained that in some cases cannot work fully due to crack....

And BTW :

To offend members is against the rules.

Please read carefully the Community Guidelines ;)

I do not know when you felt offended but I think you understand now :yes:

Archived