3D Display Mon W/O The Need For Special Glasses

Samurai

ll1513dlarge7xi.jpg

Sharp offers realistic 3D visualization for your desktop computer Sharp Corporation's TFT 3D LCD Technology makes it possible to view eye-popping 3D images without glasses.

Whether you are a chemist studying molecular structures, a surgeon preparing for complex neuro surgery, an architect designing the latest fashion mall or a super-gamer wanting to experience gaming like no other, then you will love the quality of the realistic visualization offered by the Sharp LL-151-3D.

The touch of a button switches the display back to 2D viewing for such applications such as word processing, spreadsheets or e-mail, with the clarity you expect from a normal LCD monitor.

15-inch (viewable) LCD Monitor with 0.8 Megapixel (1024x768) resolution, pixel pitch of 0.297mm, brightness of 260 nits, contrast ratio of 500:1, viewing angles of 130° horizontal and 115° vertical, 50,000 hour (typical) backlight.

Source: Sharp Homepage

My opinion: 15 inch.

Max 1024x768 Res.

25ms Response Time.

Expensive (Now $599, Was $1499). I don't remember seeing this monitor originally being this price either, and if it was... I really don't see anyone buying it even then.

Sorry, I may only have a 17" TFT but at least my screen res is much higher, and response time considerably lower. Maybe sometime in the future when the monitors are more reasonably priced, with better screen resolutions and response times, I'll consider purchasing one.

Your views?

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New technology in its budding stage..I guess it would take 4-5 more years for it to bcome more common...

and in the future y to have a display panel at all...probably holographic display.. :dance2:

would be kinda cool to play games on one of those. i can imagin flinching to dodge some brain splatter....only to remember it's a game and not real :dance2:

would be kinda cool to play games on one of those. i can imagin flinching to dodge some brain splatter....only to remember it's a game and not real :ph34r:

no shit, Ill buy it when the resolution is better, and the price is lower

Archived