Spyware Doctor 3.5

myidisbb

it doesnt have a check but is it good, okay, nice bad etc? able to run with other spyware programs at the same time?

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SacredCultivator

Hmmm I am not sure what you mean by run with other Anti-Spyware programs.. Unless you mean have SpySweeper and SpyDoctor scan at the same time which I don't see why you would, but that should be compatible...

Because it doesn't have a Check doesn't necessarily make it bad. Just means it isn't the preferred software if compared to SpySweeper... Well that is what I think..

You can always download it and try.

Hmmm I am not sure what you mean by run with other Anti-Spyware programs.. Unless you mean have SpySweeper and SpyDoctor scan at the same time which I don't see why you would, but that should be compatible...

Because it doesn't have a Check doesn't necessarily make it bad. Just means it isn't the preferred software if compared to SpySweeper... Well that is what I think..

You can always download it and try.

i have spy sweeper, search and destroy, ms anti spyware. i did have adaware pro watch but spysweeper kept killing/nuking it.

btw anyone here anything about lavasoft (makers of ad aware) firewall they are coming out with?

how many scanner you have there bb :dance2: The last time I tried Lavasoft Firewall there was no antispyware or adaware plugins. But I don't know in the latest release

I purchased 3.2 last year. That entitles me to all updates for a year. There's not much difference. They've added an "Exploit Guard" to OnGuard and it scans your current downloads. No visual enhancements. Liveupdate changed to SmartUpdate - probably because Symantec chucked a hissy fit. Oh, and they give more information about the infections.

Archived