MBAM msgs

bruinator

Hi, When I am downloading something using utorrent I keep on getting a msg of outbound issues with certain ports. How can I prevent this and what does it mean?

thx

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, When I am downloading something using utorrent I keep on getting a msg of outbound issues with certain ports. How can I prevent this and what does it mean?

thx

Go to settings, under general settings and disable notification. FYI, this will disable all notifications for detected files as well.

thx

Go to settings, under general settings and disable notification. FYI, this will disable all notifications for detected files as well.

So, there is really nothing positive that can be done about it?

thx

thx

thx

Not being annoyed by notifications is a positive, right? ;)

Personally, i disable the notification. It serves no other purpose other than to inform you of whats detected. MBAM usually has lower false positives than other AM's.

thx

thx

Not being annoyed by notifications is a positive, right? ;)

Personally, i disable the notification. It serves no other purpose other than to inform you of whats detected. MBAM usually has lower false positives than other AM's.

Good points. thx

Update: Forgot to mention that the logs still work even if notification is turned off. So you can still monitor activities without the annoyance of being notified constantly. It's a matter of preference whether you want to disable notification or not.

I get them and I just let it go.I know it continually pops up but it doesnt seem to affect the torrenting.From memory there is a; allow connection :or something to that effect on the pop up.I never press it in case its protecting me from something.

Archived