[Giveaway] 1 year ibVPN Premium - $69,95

Share10s

• Replies 37
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Forget it, your privacy worth more than this.

Why ; please ?

​As quoted in post#2 by Alex from http://www.ibvpn.com/privacy-policy/ They record your data and kept for 7 days. Myself could hardly remember my casual internet activites after 3 days. & ibVPN being base in Romania an EU country yet fortunately wasn't under Data Retention Directive law, irony they couldn't adpot zero user data logging policy like Cyberghost and other non-EU VPN services provider.

Confirmed, the giveawak still working till now, thanks a lot OP for posting this, yet the others spoke true, this vpn service still leak local ip address even by using u-block or configured it via about:config, this problem is not occured when I using CG and freedome, you can check whether your ip address still leak or not by visiting this site : http://www.browserleaks.com/whoisand scroll down, if you cannot see your real ip address, then it's good.

Once again thanks a lot OP, installed on my another laptop and working fine ;)

The offer seems to work but they don't activate it instantly like yesterday, for example an account that was generated last night is still in pending mode.

The offer seems to work but they don't activate it instantly like yesterday, for example an account that was generated last night is still in pending mode.

I also had same issue last night, then I tried to register a new one recently and simply works.

After I test this vpn for about 4 hours XD

This is a good vpn I can download America game from Japan with full speed :)

Thank you again :)

I have send email to IBVPN for know what their log.

Answer:

only connect disconnect and time connected ; 7 days.

And no what user do.

Forget it, your privacy worth more than this.

Why ; please ?

​As quoted in post#2 by Alex from http://www.ibvpn.com/privacy-policy/ They record your data and kept for 7 days. Myself could hardly remember my casual internet activites after 3 days. & ibVPN being base in Romania an EU country yet fortunately wasn't under Data Retention Directive law, irony they couldn't adpot zero user data logging policy like Cyberghost and other non-EU VPN services provider.

Yes i would not use it the one i'm using now only is 3 dollars a month and they don't log. It has its own software or you can just use Open vpn with it. but any kind of leak problems you have with any vpn Snf is right that's on you . You don't have you're dns or browser setup to prevent leaks ,. People that dont know this must of never used a vpn that only used Openvpn before . :P

Archived