Banned in the USA Putin explains who supports ISIS

humble3d

• Replies 12
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The fact the USA are so afraid that Russia can shoot down their planes above Syria does prove how isolated tyrant is helpless. :lol:

Let`s face it - all the USA and their vassals did in Syria is one big failure. Now they are beside themselves about Russia finally doing smth real about fighting ISIS, because their own bomb strikes lasting for more than a year and arming so called moderate rebels didn`t change anything (rather than arming terrorists whom these rebels joined). They can only watch and demand for more sanctions against Russia based on fake evidence prepared before Russia`s bomb strikes in Syria even happened.

The fact the USA are so afraid that Russia can shoot down their planes above Syria does prove how isolated tyrant is helpless. :lol:

r u mad?

forget about US at least.your motherland on the edge now.damn,how ppl could be so blind.

But seems your pal gipsy is not too amused, mentioning of Putin is like a red rag to a bull for him. :D

Yes, the fact that Obama doesn`t have the balls to do anything real about Putin is really funny.

But seems your pal gipsy is not too amused, mentioning of Putin is like a red rag to a bull for him. :D

Yes, the fact that Obama doesn`t have the balls to do anything real about Putin is really funny.

in this case u quite right ,your little tzar isn't a Moses for sure & it's hard to imagine where he can come all of u.

about fun...it's won't be fun.your goverment hv very poor memory & 80's mistakes didn't teach him nothing. so keep laughin' & admire putin's balls ,i'll join later,when his balls will start bulge at the seams.

thunderpants

Vlad the Insaner is not targeting Daesh ,he is killing anti asad forces + women and children .

After what Vlad the Insaner did in destroying Chechnya the Russian people should be worried.

It will bring trouble onto Russian soil.

So you would like to see fun, here`s some:

Russian Armata tank in Syria

thunderpants, you are delusional

@ sternog.
d'u believe any "armata" can save your ass in case with muslim's world?

i will not be participating any more than have just posted here not worth tine and breath to talk with some only wish to fan the flames and argue just to argue and post personal insults ,,,,,but have fun anyways :lol:

As far as I can remember, I didn`t insult anyone in this thread, I only said that thunderpants is delusional. Fakes about victims from Russian airstikes in Syria appeared even before Russian planes got in the air. I remember they used some old photo of a girl who was rescued before that: on the 25th of September, that fake tweet was finally removed, but I remember seeing it. Original tweet still exists https://twitter.com/snhr/status/647490545770721281

Apparently Isis are moving their families out of Syria into Iraq, after four days of strikes. Says it all really doesn't it.

Archived