Psx Emulator

SacredCultivator

SacredCultivator

Just curious... What is a good one? Because I am not sure if it is the Game that I downloaded or the Emulator that is causing random 'Computer Restarts'...

Emulator: Connectix Emulator (Virtual Game Station)

Game: Vandal Hearts II

And like when I load it up everything works okays... but the screen blinks a LOT ... But then Random areas of the game it just restarts my system and I havne't even been able to play the game yet ><

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like Virtual Game Station.. always worked for me. :nono:

Cant get it anymore though.

SacredCultivator

Hmm I also gave ePSXe a try but for some reason it couldn't read my Game(Mounted with Alcohol 120) but then VGS was able to except for the fact that it made my Computer Restart + flicked pink a lot...

@Nsane: For those BIOS files do I need all of them? Or just one?

Bah tried it and doens't work =/

What am I supposed to download?

SacredCultivator

Hmm I had the 'SCPH-1002' which wasn't at the bottom but newest.. And I mounted my game on Alcohol and am I supposed to load it as an ISO or CD-Rom? Because either one I choose the screen is just black...

SCPH-7502 would be the BIOS dumped from the 7502 series PSX (aka. the latest BIOS available) :nono:

but, i did forget to mention you may need to download/update the video plugin your using (if one at all)...i haven't emulated a PSX game forever now (just use my PS2, soon to be PS3, now)

try this one:

http://www.ngemu.com/index.php?action=post&id=1967

but some info about your PC and video card would make troubleshooting the prob ALOT easier :lol:

SacredCultivator

Well I am pretty bad with giving my Computer Specs:

AMD 64 3000+

1.87MHz, 1.0 GB RAM

GeForce 6600GT

And I got it to work... I think it was teh BIOS file... Yet the BIOS file I got is the OLDEST one... =/

Now I am trying to find one game that I found on a few sites but then no seeders.. Don't know if you cna help.. It is called:

Vandal hearts (First one, not second, I played it and it sucks compared to the first)

Or at the least... I love games that are ChessLike(FF:Tactics) but that game takes a long while to complete =P

Archived