Any Good Free 100GB Cloud Storage

Ramjade

5 hours ago, WAMVN said:

What chinese clouds are you using? Are there guides for these ? I tried Baidu cloud and it was awful, slow speed as hell ^_^

I use yunpan 360 and sometimes baidu. There are huge threads of discussions and guides in russian. I may give you links through google translate if you want.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/8/2016 at 10:53 PM, janot said:

There are mixed reports. Some people get awful speeds. As for me, it was always maximum speed of my ISP plan - 25 Megabit. 

Also, they have deduplication.

lol, just noticed dat speed in yunpan 360 client  xD

Capture.PNG

• 2 weeks later...
TrasMontano
On 06/02/2016 at 2:56 PM, SMH17 said:

Maybe works unfortunately has no translation It's all written in Dutch 

Thanks for posting this.

Two days ago, I requested a stack redeem code and got it just after one day!

If I am correct, TrasnIP Stack 1000Gb is ONLY available in Holland through "www.transip.nl" (even though theu have ".eu" site)., but you can use a vpn to get the right IP address. I used Steganos Online Shield.

I also used Chrome Bower to automatically translate to English.  

After receiving the redeem code, just sign in with my personal email account in the control panel and used any data from Holland to fill the data.

One day two, my 1000GB Stack was available.

It is possible to change the default language from dutch to english, on the web and on the app.

55 minutes ago, TrasMontano said:

Thanks for posting this.

Two days ago, I requested a stack redeem code and got it just after one day!

If I am correct, TrasnIP Stack 1000Gb is ONLY available in Holland through "www.transip.nl" (even though theu have ".eu" site)., but you can use a vpn to get the right IP address. I used Steganos Online Shield.

I also used Chrome Bower to automatically translate to English.  

After receiving the redeem code, just sign in with my personal email account in the control panel and used any data from Holland to fill the data.

One day two, my 1000GB Stack was available.

It is possible to change the default language from dutch to english, on the web and on the app.

well done

Archived