Any Good Free 100GB Cloud Storage

Ramjade

Hi,

Last year, there were about 3-4 cloud storage offering 100GB for free. But for now, it seems like they have all disappeared. Can anyone share any file storage offering 100GB for free?

If >100GB, is just a bonus.

• Replies 54
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of the sites that offer a large storage capacity somehow limit your download/retrieval, or depend on ads or similar limitations, so they are far from ideal. Also, you didn't mention if you needed cyncing. Personally, I had to go through a lot of trouble before finding free storage with efficient sync capabilities. I would reccomend mediafire, which with all of the promotions, I've been able to stack up to 90GB of storage, all free, with reasonable restrictions and no problems so far, and an ok sync app.

Alternatively, I think you would benefit more from solidfiles.com or mega. You get 50GB per account in both cases, simple upload-download procedures, no ads, no throttling, no big limitations. After years, my files are still comfortably sitting there. Not exactly what you wanted, but maybe worth a shot.

Checked it out. Since this is a peer to peer space allocation I really do not trust such service. Also you have to install the application in your hard disk.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

mmm ...most of these don't seems very reliable.  anyway deserve a try

I managed to get 3TB free using 3 different email addresses (1 TB for every email address) here: https://www.transip.nl/stack/

after requesting an invite code for stack it can take up to 4-6 weeks before you actually get your invite code but it works perfect

*I don't know if it works for people outside the Netherlands but it's worth trying!

6 hours ago, Skunk1966 said:

I managed to get 3TB free using 3 different email addresses (1 TB for every email address) here: https://www.transip.nl/stack/

after requesting an invite code for stack it can take up to 4-6 weeks before you actually get your invite code but it works perfect

*I don't know if it works for people outside the Netherlands but it's worth trying!

Maybe works unfortunately has no translation It's all written in Dutch 

correct but once you translate it you can understand all of it. Stack interface is easy enough to understand once you're in and it's 1 TB free cloud storage!

• 2 months later...
On 06/02/2016 at 5:30 AM, Skunk1966 said:

I received the invitation code, but the big problem is that I can not complete the registration, because none of postcodes and telephone numbers are accepted. Can you offer any help in this regard?

I think you did something wrong; all you need is a gmail email address

can you send me a screenshot of the invitation email by pm?

4 hours ago, Skunk1966 said:

Hi

I have completed the registration and access to your personal cabinet ( control panel ).

how do I get 1 TB and it is not clear...

while there is a mark that the " STACK is currently only available in the Netherlands "

Help me understand where I made a mistake.

51 minutes ago, AP1972 said:

Hi

I have completed the registration and access to your personal cabinet ( control panel ).

how do I get 1 TB and it is not clear...

while there is a mark that the " STACK is currently only available in the Netherlands "

Help me understand where I made a mistake.

please post a screenshot to help me understand your situation

10 minutes ago, Skunk1966 said:

please post a screenshot to help me understand your situation

Sent PM

screenshot

12 minutes ago, AP1972 said:

Sent PM

screenshot

now I understand; you registered and created a profile but you don't have 1TB stack (yet)

In order to get your 1TB free stack you have to scroll down untill you see the box with orange button on the right. In the box you add your gmail email adress and click the orange button. After doing that you will get a confirmation email that your request has arrived that you'll have to be patient (or something like that) because it can take upto 5-6 weeks before you receive the invite code in your mailbox

Archived