F-Secure Freedome VPN Free 1 year - 3 devices

Petrovic

On 29/12/2015 at 8:25 PM, mray88 said:

So I installed Freedome around when this was first posted, and like others did, I stacked a few different keys and was showing something like '800 + days left' on the main window. Anyway, I noticed today the 800+ days had turned into 53 days!  Anyone else have that happen?  Anyone happen to find something that can put a fix on that?  I was hoping to just keep going with Freedome, it's not too bad at all. 

Any input appreciated. Thanks, and happy new year to all!

No fix sorry,problem was all the keys were the same duration so it looked like you were getting more time but then technically they all ran out at the same time,have to wait for new giveaway or go into giveaways and grab a Zenmate premium key while you can,it may tide you over until new Freedome promo.

• Replies 164
  • Views 14.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, KThrax said:

1 year and 3 devices

Can I get a key for freedome VPN, please?

Sent PM

4 hours ago, setanu said:

may i get 1 year free vpn please?

thank u

OkayFreedom.

Sent PM

3 minutes ago, rusirucreat said:

can i get 1 year key please?

Thanks

PM, but im sure it will not work anymore.

1 minute ago, hmtkk said:

Hi All, Happy New Year

Can I get one 6 month key for Freedome VPN?

Thank you

Sent PM

10 hours ago, AP1972 said:

OkayFreedom.

Sent PM

thank bro, but okayfreedom block my vps connection after connect... any chance for freedome?

thanks

Sorry, but I don't get what's going on here. I realize that people handing out keys are attempting to do something nice for members here, but some members are asking for F-Secure Freedome keys (which is the title of this thread), and I'm already told by the same guys who are PM'ing these keys that there are no more working F-Secure Freedome keys around. So what gives?

I'm posting this concern because I came by here the other day, had learned I had a lot less time left on Freedome than I had originally thought, and asked around for a key. I was told I was getting one, just like it appears more people are being told now, only to find out it was not a Freedome key, but rather an Okay Freedom key.  Because of that confusion I wound up uninstalling the little time I had left on the Freedome account, only to wind up with something I didn't want and couldn't use.

So it would be nice if people that are asking for FREEDOME keys, be told up front if they're actually not available.This would help avoid confusion. The Freedome and Okay Freedom are not the same thing.There may be some people here that are interested in one and not the other.  The generosity of people giving these keys out is really nice, but so is clarity

Archived