This Windows 10 Joke Has Just Won the Internet

Batu69

People keep making fun of Microsoft’s new OS

Microsoft launched Windows 10 with much fanfare in late July, but let’s admit it, things aren't going exactly as the company expected them to go. In fact, despite the growing adoption figures, there are plenty of users who are still waiting to get the upgrade to Windows 10 or are experiencing problems with various features or apps after actually installing the new OS.

So yes, Windows 10 isn’t quite the game changer that Microsoft expected it to be, at least not for everyone, so it was only a matter of time until people started making fun of it.

In fact, Windows haters have always existed, but the worst thing is that Windows 10 gives them another reason to continue poking fun at Microsoft and its new operating system.

And a joke that went viral last week after being published by @50NerdsofGrey is living proof:

'I've been a very bad girl,' she said, biting her lip. 'I need to be punished.'

'Very well,' he said and installed Windows 10 on her laptop.

Remember those times when you were in a rush, tried to shut down your PC, and it started installing Windows updates? What about the moments when Windows displayed a message and let you choose between cancel and OK, but there was just one button for OK?

Below are some of the most popular memes and jokes about Windows (either 10 or Windows in general):

this-windows-10-joke-just-won-the-intern

Windows 10, the "there, we fixed it" edition

Bill Gates has no problem to count to 10

Oh yeah, that would really be great

The real difference between Windows, Linux, and OS X

And can't open the store, Cortana or the Start menu

Source

• Replies 3
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

True, also...:

Bill Gates can't count.....he forgot ME!

He used 12 items to count to 10 in a true list of 13 !!

Best of all is the 'fixed' plane image though - that had me laughing right out loud as it is sooo perfectly symbolic !!

(Yep - crashing is a 'feature'...)

Archived