14 reasons why you shouldn't upgrade to Windows 10

steven36

• Replies 39
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In about 5 years i think it will be all win 10.I think thats what they want is one operating system to serve them all.I still think win 7 was the best system I ever had but Ive made 8.1 my home now and its

fast and supports modern hardware.

Eventually if keep using windows It will 10.The world turns and with it we will turn too.

Well my son has returned back to Windows v8.1 as he found Windows 10 annoying.

Even a young man with autism can see that Windows 10 like Windows 8 is for tablets and touch screens.

I'm sticking with 7 Pro SP1.

As far as that crap most of it can be uninstalled . Windows 8.1 could made just about like windows 7 . also Windows 10 even the whole store can be uninstalled .Just depends on you're taste .

this article is not telling you not to upgrade to windows 10 at all ..It says you may want to wait tell it gets more stable if you're not and advanced user ..If it would have not been free I would waited to 2016 to upgrade myself .

Thing is old O/S wont never get new features Windows 10 will get some new ones in the stable branch as soon as October this year I'm looking forward to it .

Even a young man with autism can see that Windows 10 like Windows 8 is for tablets and touch screens.

It's a matter of opinions. I'm sorry for your son.

shut down the table t features in 10 and you have windows 8 on steroids... ... but still... a personal preference to use 8or 8.1 i cannot fault anyone for that

He is happy with Windows 8, came installed with a new PC I got for him over a year ago.

9. Shutdown and reboot take a long time
Perhaps is not a big deal for many users, but it's to me. One of many things I liked from Windows 8.1 was the ability to reboot or shutdown in just a few seconds. I have a fairly new Intel Core i7 and 16GB of RAM machine, and I don't know what's going on with Windows 10, but now it can take minutes to reboot or shutdown.

Obviously, it's a problem that Microsoft have to address.

True as hell!

Perhaps is not a big deal for many users, but it's to me. One of many things I liked from Windows 8.1 was the ability to reboot or shutdown in just a few seconds. I have a fairly new Intel Core i7 and 16GB of RAM machine, and I don't know what's going on with Windows 10, but now it can take minutes to reboot or shutdown.

True as hell!

For a fast boot time the most important tool is an SSD hard drive: my windows 10 on SSD boot in less than 10 secs, the second OS (installed on a traditional HD) boot in 50 secs.

True as hell!

For a fast boot time the most important tool is an SSD hard drive: my windows 10 on SSD boot in less than 10 secs, the second OS (installed on a traditional HD) boot in 50 secs.

I dont agree with you, on mechanical drives w7 and w8 boots faster than w10, so the issue with w10. period.

True as hell!

I know what i talking about.

If you're a noob they might, I never got the notification to upgrade to windows 10 , I blocked GWS with a firewall . I waited tell it came out and downloaded the ISO and then upgraded because i wanted too.

Archived