Norton Internet Security 2010-2015 (create own valid serial)

Jessica

6 hours ago, user@nsaneforums said:

give me a PSN & lets try 

check pm.

• Replies 222
  • Views 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 16/04/2016 at 10:01 AM, user@nsaneforums said:

http://buy-download.norton.com/downloads/2014/21.6/NISNAV/US/NAV-UpgradeESDND-21.6.0.32-EN.exe
http://buy-download.norton.com/downloads/2014/21.6/NISNAV/US/NIS-UpgradeESDND-21.6.0.32-EN.exe 
http://buy-download.norton.com/downloads/2014/21.6/N360/US/N360-UpgradeESDND-21.6.0.32-EN.exe
Site: http://www.upload.ee
Sharecode[?]: /files/5733460/NTR_2014.rar.html

Could I please check this? Having used the NTR successfully on Windows 7 but I'm now running Windows 10 with NIS 22.6.0.142. and have used the serial method until now.

Is this what I should do so that the NTR (George_W) works?

1. Install the above link for v.21.6.0.32. This will downgrade NIS version? Yes?
2. Make sure I don't get version updates.
3. The NTR(George_W) should then work. Yes?

However the problem is that I had thought that NTR (George_W) & NIS v.21.6.0.32 will not run on Windows 10. Is this right?

10 minutes ago, user@nsaneforums said:

@leader97

try @ virtual machine

Umm. MY VMs are running Windows XP (I used them for making NIS serials) so before I try and run Windows 10 VM I was hoping that people smarter than me had a Windows 10 VM and could test it? Anybody?

user@nsaneforums
12 minutes ago, leader97 said:

Umm. MY VMs are running Windows XP (I used them for making NIS serials)

then stay with xp

56 minutes ago, user@nsaneforums said:

then stay with xp

OK, but I know it works with Win XP, I was looking for help with Windows 10 and wondered if anyone could help me. That's all.

user@nsaneforums

@leader97

i'm confused...

what you want to do?

just to create a key or trying to get setup installers on win 10 ?

32 minutes ago, user@nsaneforums said:

@leader97

i'm confused...

what you want to do?

just to create a key or trying to get setup installers on win 10 ?

OK.

Because the update by creating a new serial using a VM is not possible at the moment it was suggested that one answer was to install an earlier version of NIS  and use the NTR (George W). I know this worked with Windows 7 but I think that both the old NIS and the old NTR do not work with Windows 10.

So I was asking if this is true or not. Somebody must know. Thanks.

Hi guys,

I was looking at the responses.

I don't know if this is relevant. I have Windows 10. I don't have Windows 10 VM set up on my OS.

I too tried NTR (George W) that was designed for Windows 8.1 , it works, on Windows 10 ...No it does not work

All I know is that older versions of NAV, NIS, NS. 360 will not work on Windows 10 even in "compatible mode", Only never versions of Norton i.e. v22.5 upwards will.

Maybe someone who has a spare PC that has Windows 10 can create / install a VM on their pc and try.

Cheers.

On 4/16/2016 at 10:09 PM, user@nsaneforums said:

@MWK

u are a new user

search the forum & you will find the way

I'm a new user too, I tried a lot but I can't  find the way (or not work). Can you help me by give me the link or some more information?

Regards.

16 hours ago, bondy99 said:

Hi guys,

...I too tried NTR (George W) ...on Windows 10 ...No it does not work

All I know is that older versions of NAV, NIS, NS. 360 will not work on Windows 10 even in "compatible mode", Only never versions of Norton i.e. v22.5 upwards will.

Thank you, bondy99 very helpful and exactly what I thought.

@ user@nsaneforum This is exactly what I wanted to know. A VM will not change this. What used to work will not now work.

So...What is left? A new NTR , or some other magic? Here's hoping :unsure:

It is a new method for the NIS, NAV, N360 , NS and NSWB key (180 and 90 days). A lot of people already uses it .We are waiting for guide :)

laidbacktokyo

Howdy All,

May I also join the above hope for details of some unclear new technique when the all old ones including the one of this thread don't work anymore!

Surely there is no problem to get 180 days activation either for N360 or NIS via VM but I failed to get/extract any key either from Norton account or downloader.

Thanks.

35 minutes ago, MWK said:

top-secret method

:hehe:

believe me,u will know about  "top-secret method" in case with Norton only when it will be blocked already. means how to make 1 or more year's key.

i dunno & don't really wanna to know.

user@nsaneforums
22 minutes ago, gipsy said:

:hehe:

how to make 1 or more year's key.

i dunno & don't really wanna to know.

so the way to make 1 year key EXIST???

@gipsy - you're completely right, I just wanted to show that if the method is available somewhere in public, I'm pretty sure that it'll be disabled like all the other methods, that's only my opinion;

38 minutes ago, user@nsaneforums said:

so the way to make 1 year key EXIST???

told ya before about self-made activated but switched 366 days   N360 key i bought. looks like a proof ,isn't it?

if somebody wanna so hard to find this "treasure"-easiest way is to buy used HP envy & check ;)

random fact. several years ago i found NAV key (V started,activated already) for 10000+ days,worked fine about a year & was blocked (subscription was turned to 90 days) so in case with Norton answers much less than questions.

6 minutes ago, user@nsaneforums said:

as i remember installer was posted here

no-no bro,not so easy;)

tried that time,did not work,only with HP envy.heard about same installer for Toshiba &..smthn' else.

NIS2012 OEM 24 months Link is dead , anyone can upload to MF? I have Hp Envy laptop and want to test it :))

Archived