Frostwire Vs Limewire

zombiegod

• Replies 7
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

frostwire was suposedly made to remove the DRM crap, which still hasn't been confirmed to exist. but, it does offer all of the pro features plus a few more, as im told, than the official client :whistle:

one of it's devs is the old LimeWire 666 creator, if anyone remembers that...

frostwire was suposedly made to remove the DRM crap, which still hasn't been confirmed to exist. but, it does offer all of the pro features plus a few more, as im told, than the official client :whistle:

I think its about the same, the new features in Frostwire dont seem to make much difference.

Go with Limewire PRO, it has more updates than frostwire and you connect to more ultra peers. Giving you faster download speeds.

Im sticking with Limewire PRO until it completly goes DRM.

P.S. the DRM protection only stops you from sharing files, not downloading.

• 1 month later...
frostwire was suposedly made to remove the DRM crap, which still hasn't been confirmed to exist. but, it does offer all of the pro features plus a few more, as im told, than the official client :rolleyes:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think its about the same, the new features in Frostwire dont seem to make much difference.

Go with Limewire PRO, it has more updates than frostwire and you connect to more ultra peers. Giving you faster download speeds.

Sorry, but...if no one can share the files then...how can you download them? If they aren't being shared?

• 3 weeks later...

hmmn ive got Limewire, Frostwire, Sharezea, Kceasy, and i used to have hell heaps of others.. i think Limewire is the best one for searchin and downloadin files i wonder what it means by Turbo Charged Connection tho, when Frostwire only gets Excellent Connection.. hmmn i used to be a big Sharezea fan and b4 that Kazaa Resurection or k++ one of those two :lol: on and Warez p2p,

Either then that i would get the LimeWire Pro it seems to be the better one atm, FrostWire sounds cooler tho :P :D

frostwire was suposedly made to remove the DRM crap, which still hasn't been confirmed to exist. but, it does offer all of the pro features plus a few more, as im told, than the official client :lol:

Sorry, but...if no one can share the files then...how can you download them? If they aren't being shared?

Not everyone is using the latest version of limewire, thats how :P

But yeah, it does screw over the network in the long run..

FrostWire sound cooler than Limewire pro and I'm still using the old version....4.10 if I'm correct

I'm using LW Pro, ver 4.10.9. As someone said, it gets the 'Turbo Charged' connection so it downloads faster.

I have Frostwire installed, I just don't use it.

Archived