CYBERGHOST PROBLEMS

Jobe

Yeh I know I'm not risking loosing Freedome as well,cyberghost still not back on laptop so will leave as is for now,re installed on laptop using saved username and password and still its on cyberghost free plan.

• Replies 31
  • Views 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Strange..........,premium version returned yesterday on the desktop but not on laptop????,we will wait and see.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, I have some Cyberghost 3-months promo keys and my current one will be expired in 3 days. But I can't active with some old keys of mine. What's happened?

n9BihP5.png

Hi everyone, I have some Cyberghost 3-months promo keys and my current one will be expired in 3 days. But I can't active with some old keys of mine. What's happened?

n9BihP5.png

Keys have a limited time on them for activation,yours are probably out of date,must wait for a new promo to start.

Keys have a limited time on them for activation,yours are probably out of date,must wait for a new promo to start.

Currently, I switch to F-Secure Freedome but I prefer Cyberghost more than Freedome because it has plenty of servers than Freedome

Archived