Download Windows 8.1 Pro ISO File Legally Without Product Key

kantry123

Step 1: Head on over to the installation media webpage here and download the small app that is needed in order to kick this all off. Click on the ‘Create media’ button to initiate the download.

step-1.png

Step 2: Run the newly downloaded executable and start making the relevant selections. That means you’ll need to choose a language for the new installation of Windows as well as the version of Windows itself that you want to install. Importantly, you can also choose which architecture to install at this point.

Screenshot-224.png

Step 3: On the next screen you can choose whether to download Windows to an ISO for use later, or to a USB stick. The latter option is the default and only downloads the required files rather than a full ISO image.

Screenshot-225.png

Step 4: Remember, everything on the USB stick that you’re using here will be erased, so make sure you’re using an already-empty USB, or back up the contents beforehand to save yourself some trouble.

Screenshot-226.png

Step 5: Sit back and wait for the download to complete, and this could take a while depending on your Internet connection. The app will also make the USB stick bootable as part of the process, leaving you to simply install at your leisure.

Screenshot-227.png

Regards

THIS DOESN"T MEAN WE DON'T ANY PRODUCT KEYS TO ACTIVATE,OFCOURSE WE NEED KEYS TO ACTIVATE ITS JUST A WAY TO DOWNLOAD LEGALLY

• Replies 8
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use it for about a year or more ... but a good reminder.

PS. I did not discover this remark here that it is in every Windows 8.1 already installed, and also that this method always installs the most important innovations/updates automatically, for example such as the April 2014 update.

StarshipSpaceX

Can I download Windows 8 or 8.1 core ?

I already have Windows 8.1 Pro ISO but I need Windows 8 or 8.1 core.

How can I make Windows 8 or 8.1 core from Windows 8.1 Pro ISO ?

Can I download Windows 8 or 8.1 core ?

I already have Windows 8.1 Pro ISO but I need Windows 8 or 8.1 core.

How can I make Windows 8 or 8.1 core from Windows 8.1 Pro ISO ?

Hi shuma

In Step 3 under Edition, there're altogether 5 Windows 8.1 Editions available for download and they're namely:

Windows 8.1

Windows 8.1 N

Windows 8.1 Pro

Windows 8.1 Pro N

Windows 8.1 Single Language

AFAIK, Windows 8.1 is the Basic Edition which includes the Core features.

Regards.

StarshipSpaceX

Please, is there any direct download links for Windows 8.1 with Update (multiple editions)

en-gb_windows_8.1_with_update_x86_dvd_6051555.iso

Thanks in advance!!!

The installation key determines which edition gets installed. ;)

Hi n0_risk!

Yes, only if you uses the Windows 8.1 (multiple editions) ISO which contains the Core and Pro SKUs.

This particular MS Website only allow users to create installation media for Windows 8.1 single SKU Editions.

Regards.

Please, is there any direct download links for Windows 8.1 with Update (multiple editions)

en-gb_windows_8.1_with_update_x86_dvd_6051555.iso

Thanks in advance!!!

here it is

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwaXMoQJSUU3akdMTU50ZVlHZUU&usp=sharing

the link has both 32 and 64 bit saperate download links

regards

Archived